Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 06:53 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone.

The recent gale force winds have now abated. It's been raining overnight but this has stopped too. Still a chilly morning here though, cold enough for the central heating to be used.

No outside work today, mundane household chores will be the order of the day for me!

Have a good day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 07:04 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning all..its looking bright in Yorkshire this morning

I'm recovering after a busy few days with family so today I'll just potter.....well that's the plan but it never works out like that so I'll just see what the day brings

Have a good day all whatever's planned
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 07:48 AM

Morning all.

Still windy and cold here.

Off into Town later then going out to the Indian Restaurant for Lunch.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone a dull chilly start.

A bit of cleaning for me today then some baking. I want to try out a savoury muffin recipe with olives,sun-dried tomatoes and basil . I am sure the children will love them they eat anything .

Beef Curry for lunch made yesterday with freshly roasted spices and lots of chillies and ginger . I am looking forward to having it with some brown rice and salads.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 10:00 AM

Good morning all a much calmer day thank goodness.

Hoping to do a few things in the garden later, a lot of small fallen branches need clearing away.

Enjoy your day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 12:34 PM

Good Afternoon everyone.
Just popped in to say hello.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top