Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 10:38 AM

Re: London Marathon

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Phew it was quite cold and very tiring today. I got up early, had a light breakfast and I was ready for the start at Greenwich. After about an hour I needed a drink and I managed to get to just before the 15 mile mark before I needed a loo break. But after about 4 hours I started to feel really tired so I turned the telly off and went out for a walk.
Exhausting wasn't it. I had to have a lie down afterwards.

There was a nice moment involving the BBC subtitles. The commentator asked 'I wonder if Kipchoge can do it again?'

The sub-titles said 'I wonder if Chubby can do it again?'

Made me laugh anyway.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:23 PM

Thank You everyone for your nice words. I am very proud and her knee was ok but it was her hips that pained her afterwards.
She had to stay in London as she couldn’t walk last night.
I am just off to the railway station to pick her up.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Thank You everyone for your nice words. I am very proud and her knee was ok but it was her hips that pained her afterwards.

She had to stay in London as she couldn’t walk last night.
Blimey .....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top