Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:03 PM

Narcissus Lives?

Apparently, Narcissus was so in love with himself that, when he saw a reflection of himself, in a pond, he fell in love with the image !

Cutting to the chase, how many family and friends spend large amounts of time staring into mirrors, on your wall, whilst visiting?

How many are continually taking selfies, of themselves, with various levels of pouting going on for the mirror or the camera?

Where's it all going to end?

Narcissus finally topped himself, according to legend!

Just a thought...!

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:09 PM

Re: Narcissus Lives?

None but that’s not to say they aren’t narcissists
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:11 PM

I don't need to look at my reflection..... I just know.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:17 PM

I once had a boyfriend who was very handsome and vain, every time he passed a mirror he looked at himself. He even used to look at his reflection in my eyes.
I see him now and again, he’s a white haired, slightly stooped man now but is still very handsome and still a lovely person, even though he is vain!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I once had a boyfriend who was very handsome and vain, every time he passed a mirror he looked at himself. He even used to look at his reflection in my eyes.
I see him now and again, he’s a white haired, slightly stooped man now but is still very handsome and still a lovely person, even though he is vain!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:27 PM

I just thought of a nasty game, for next time they all come round,

I'm going to put a big sticker on the mirror saying "Hello Poser! I knew that you would be the first one to have to turn this mirror back round"

Then I'll turn the mirror to face the wall and wait!

EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:27 PM

None of my family would ever look in a mirror. It would mean taking their eyes off their ipains.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

29-04-2019, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
None of my family would ever look in a mirror. It would mean taking their eyes off their ipains.
Thought you had made a spelling mistake - then I caught on!

Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 01:40 PM

I looked in the mirror to find there was no reflection at all!

A. VainGhost
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2019, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I just thought of a nasty game, for next time they all come round,

I'm going to put a big sticker on the mirror saying "Hello Poser! I knew that you would be the first one to have to turn this mirror back round"

Then I'll turn the mirror to face the wall and wait!

LOL...i have a small mirror hangs on a chain in my hallway and i will def be doing this lol: thanks for the idea x

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top