Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 09:08 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone, foggy here too but the sun is trying to break through as I write, so maybe a nice day ahead anyway...

I have a job to do in the loft today trying to trace an aerial cable that seems to have come adrift somewhere, not my favourite place to be I must admit.

Enjoy the day folks.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, foggy here too but the sun is trying to break through as I write, so maybe a nice day ahead anyway...

I have a job to do in the loft today trying to trace an aerial cable that seems to have come adrift somewhere, not my favourite place to be I must admit.

Enjoy the day folks.
Good morning Barry, we have missed you!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Good morning Barry, we have missed you!
Thank you Twinks, hope you've all been good whilst I've been gone...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 11:01 AM

Sue has started with doing up the kitchen(painting etc) and a large section of paint and plaster came away, not her fault it must have been loose.

So out with the Float and new finishing plaster and repaired.

just got to let it dry out then rubbed down a bit before painting up again
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->

Enjoy the day folks.
Good to see you back Barry
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good to see you back Barry

I'll second that.
Hi Barry.

Morning all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top