Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 04:07 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone!

No, Floydy, am not getting up early so I can be first - haven't actually been to bed yet - reading a book I bought yesterday and lost all track of time. Will probably go to bed tonight.

We are due for a warm day here again - up to the 60s - might do some gardening or even carry on clearing the garage. Decisions, Decisions.

Will settle for another cup of tea and plate of toast for now!

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 05:20 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning Tabbles and all to follow later....

Another dry day ahead in prospect, so I am planning to finish the brassica bed netting before planting out some cabbages and brussels plants. Curry for lunch.... yum yum...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning Tabbles and all to follow later....

Another dry day ahead in prospect, so I am planning to finish the brassica bed netting before planting out some cabbages and brussels plants. Curry for lunch.... yum yum...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Sounds good to me, Barry. I'm glad you are back among us!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 06:42 AM

Good Morning Citizens

A bit dull & drizzly here today

I'll be a few errands today - collect prescriptions; get haircut; call at bank; go to library; that sort of thing
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 06:48 AM

Morning all.
Nice and sunny here already but cool.
Barry, nice to see you back, where did you go? Anyway, you'll soon be knocking Tabby off the top spot once you get your bearings again

No plans today. Depends what's happening when I wake up in six hours time.

Have a nice day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 07:18 AM

Good morning all dry and overcast today.

Didn’t sleep well last night so got up early rather than tossing and turning. Washing is already out on the line.

Noticed a few snails having an early breakfast on my young plants so I’ve gently removed them elsewhere.

Enjoy your day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

01-05-2019, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.
Nice and sunny here already but cool.
Barry, nice to see you back, where did you go? Anyway, you'll soon be knocking Tabby off the top spot once you get your bearings again

No plans today. Depends what's happening when I wake up in six hours time.

Have a nice day all
Cheeky!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

01-05-2019, 07:22 AM

Shouldn't we be saying 'May Goslings' or something?

Anyway - the May Blossom is out all over the place - so we can cast our clouts with impunity!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 07:29 AM

Morning all.

I could never stay up until that time Tabs.

Hello Barry, its nice to see you back on the forum again.

Lovely and sunny here.

More packing now.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 08:00 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm up bright & early. I was contemplating going to an early morning keep fit at my local leisure centre but decided not to bother. Just cant be bothered to get in the shower & get dressed yet.

Later I will have a walk round the local reservoir with Tony & a trip to my local Aldi for my 'super foods'. These are anti -inflammatory foods which I hope will help my polymyalgia. Pineapple, celery, wallnuts, almonds, blueberries, salmon & olive oil I keep well stocked up with them now and last week discovered what nice quality Aldi produce is so it's going to be my regular place from now on. Cheaper too.

Good to see you back Barry.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top