Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 01:28 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone!

Not at all sure if I am having a late night or an early morning! Which ever it turns out to be I can't be bothered to go to bed. Have some work to do for College and I might just start a cauldron of soup on it's way - Carrot, Tomato and Orange with Basil - is the current plan.

Have a fun day!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 03:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who follow.

Likewise Silver Tabby, only I have slept for a few hours. The soup sounds delicious, way in excess of my culinary abilities though.

It is still dark out at this unearthly, ghostly hour, I seem to be waking ever earlier! Cloudy and misty with showers is the forecast for today. Maximum temperature 13ºC.

Today I will be catching up on what did not get done yesterday, mostly the laundry. Tuesdays are usually like this, also involving a trip to the supermarket for the usual items that seem to get used rather quickly.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 07:43 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sat on the lounge floor, which is now completely empty apart from the Modem and Laptop.

The conservatory is stacked full of furniture and a rat's nest of cables.

Still got to finish painting the skirtings and the fllor repairs ready for the carpet fitters late this afternoon.

A full day tomorrow then of putting things back and cleaning everything.

I am having the kitchen, hall landing and stairs done next Monday and Tuesday, which means moving cooker, washing machine, fridge etc.

I must be mad.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 08:09 AM

Morning all.

Haven't looked outside yet but it was much warmer waking up today.

For a change, no plans today so I'll get some ironing done and do some cardio at the gym, my last chance before Thursday's operation.

Have a nice day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm wondering who's helping Swimmy with all this decorating & moving furniture about - too much for one person surely?

I was awake bright & early but have been administering my nursing skills to Tony. He's been in agony with pain in his foot - awake all night with it. I diagnosed the dreaded Gout so gave him some colchicine - then googled to see if it's safe to mix it with painkillers - it is so he had codeine & paracetamol as well.

Now settled him down hopefully for a sleep. Poor man can't walk. I had to fetch him some crutches for him to go to the loo.

I was hoping to go to my aquafit class this afternoon & out for a meal with family tonight.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 09:21 AM

Hi

Carol,

Zac and Derek have moved the furniture, I have lifted the carpets and underlay.

There is no way I can be lifting the furniture.

The decorating is me.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 09:25 AM

Good Morning - The weather is still wet and dreary. We have to do the supermarket shopping today. The cost of it will increase each week as Christmas draws nearer. Every year, I swear I'm going to opt out of it all but never do.

Have the best possible day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning all

I'm dropping hubby off at the pub later...he is out with a group of pals for lunch...just shows it's just two and a bit weeks since his OP and he is out and about......wonderful really.

Sorry your Tony isn't well Carol I hope the meds kick in and he bucks up a bit....I have no experience of gout but I know it's very painful....hope he feels better soon.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever's planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 10:47 AM

Good morning all blustery and damp but quite mild here.

I’m expecting to get blown about when I venture to the shops later.

Hoping to write my Christmas cards and wrap a few presents today - I seem to be well ahead this year.

I hope all the poorly people will feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 12:52 PM

Good morning everyone a bit late I know. I had to go and pick up a package , my eldest grandson's Christmas gift some PJs and I nipped to get some fresh fruit, sadly all the plumbs I froze have gone just some damsons left now.

Everywhere is so busy I dread going out , drivers are so impatient too it is such a relief to get home.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top