Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:07 AM

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Impossible Love?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh, Psmith. That makes my heart sad. Do you think it was infatuation or true love?

I once loved someone but when l see them now. I think, whatever was l thinking?

Love is, truly blind.
That's a good question.Perhaps it was because I knew there was no chance of it being requited and it was just infatuation.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:12 AM

Yes I experienced unrequited impossible love for one of my teachers at school.. He was American, exciting and gorgeous.

I dreamed of him every night & when I left school he wrote me his address at Petoskey Michigan in my autograph book and said 'Look me up if you ever come to America'

It was 40 years later before I went to America but alas we didn't go anywhere near Michigan..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Yes I experienced unrequited impossible love for one of my teachers at school.. He was American, exciting and gorgeous.

I dreamed of him every night & when I left school he wrote me his address at Petoskey Michigan in my autograph book and said 'Look me up if you ever come to America'

It was 40 years later before I went to America but alas we didn't go anywhere near Michigan..
Carol, That was lovely! I wonder if he is on Facebook? Have you ever googled his name?
My teachers are all dead now.. l think!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:41 AM

Zuleika, Not my type at all! Too whimpy looking for me!
I’ll let you have him!
Point I was making ...he’s Irish and has a beautiful speaking voice . Not a fan of Poldark then?
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:42 AM

Of course I have experienced impossible love! Many times, in fact. It's becoming my favorite kind, keeps me on my toes, and hoping for more contact as time goes by.

Love the word "impossible"...it's a challenge to change it to "possible".
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Point I was making ...he’s Irish and has a beautiful speaking voice . Not a fan of Poldark then?
Not the current Poldark but I liked the original series.
I know lots on here rave about the current Poldark and Aidan Turner but l found it a bit boring and he was nothing special.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 01:17 AM

He looked great in that tricorned hat but he was such a goody goody I was beginning to feel sorry for George .
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 06:29 AM

This is beyond impossible and totally ridiculous. But I have been in love with Audrey Hepburn ever since I was a kid. I still am. So is my wife. Nobody comes anywhere near her. But Poldark is great. George is such a snot. But I reckon if they ever make a movie about The Who, he is a dead ringer for Roger Daltrey.
meeha
New Member!
USA
meeha is female 

16-01-2020, 07:19 AM

Haven't I guess?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 08:20 AM

I was born in Ireland but would never consider an Irish man.
An Irish Catholic priest once advised me never to marry an Irishman - he said they made good lovers but bad husbands!!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top