Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 10:03 AM

Re: Strikes Me

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
With Willy banging on about mental health every five minutes I wouldn't be surprised if it is making her feel depressed. If the Nanny state is to be believed, everyone is mental anyway.
Seems that way. Michelle Obama has delcalre she has low level depression.
Why is it with all people connected to Meghan seem to end up with depression or mental health issues ? Her mum had some training in the field of mental health, maybe it's the 'in ' thing .

Have you got mental health problems LD ? What level are you between 1-10 , and why do you feel you are at that level ?
These are the twisted questions they ask. Kids, playing psycological games .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Why is it with all people connected to Meghan seem to end up with depression or mental health issues ? Her mum had some training in the field of mental health, maybe it's the 'in ' thing .

Have you got mental health problems LD ? What level are you between 1-10 , and why do you feel you are at that level ?
Being wed to Barack Hussein would give anyone with an ounce of decency a hell of a lot worse than low level depression. The screening habdabs more believable.

As for Me-again, just a perfect example of her type. (That is NOT a good thing for anyone to be)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 01:54 PM

Judging by some of my posts I would say between 9-10.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 02:26 PM

Just booked you in.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 02:32 PM

Just booked you in.
You start off life thinking you are a number ten, then as life progresses and a lot of communication is entered you begin to realise, you were always a "Number Two".
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 03:07 PM

Just booked you in.
I'll get the padded cell and straight jacket ready for him, Puddle Duck.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top