Join for free
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:09 PM

Re: Disgusting abuse of law

I'm sure I signed this before.
I've just been back and tried to sign (again) and it won't let me!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:12 PM

It’s the same one I put up earlier in the thread so you probaby have .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It’s the same one I put up earlier in the thread so you probaby have .
Probably. I'm afraid my memory continues to deteriorate. I think it's something to do with getting older.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:14 PM

The role and actions of the Crown Prosecution Service needs to be given the drains up treatment especially in this case. The CPS consistently decide on the charge whereby the court costs will be least and the likelihood of a guilty verdict greatest and the likelihood of an appeal least probable. Then there's the cases that are dropped on the basis that it would not be in the public interest to procede. CPS needs a good clear out.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Probably. I'm afraid my memory continues to deteriorate. I think it's something to do with getting older.
Nah. Clap.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The role and actions of the Crown Prosecution Service needs to be given the drains up treatment especially in this case. The CPS consistently decide on the charge whereby the court costs will be least and the likelihood of a guilty verdict greatest and the likelihood of an appeal least probable. Then there's the cases that are dropped on the basis that it would not be in the public interest to procede. CPS needs a good clear out.
They stood trail For Murder and were found not quilty not CPS fault
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

07-08-2020, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
They stood trail For Murder and were found not quilty not CPS fault
AFAIK they were charged with manslaughter - but I'm more than ready to be proved wrong.

Update -- yes, you're right, they were initially charged with murder but the result was a verdict of manslaughter. My bad!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-08-2020, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Very easy for them to say that, isn't it?
"Not in the public interest to proceed".
Perhaps they should be obliged to specify why that is, because it stinks of a cover-up.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Very easy for them to say that, isn't it?
"Not in the public interest to proceed".
Perhaps they should be obliged to specify why that is, because it stinks of a cover-up.
I think when they say that , what they really mean is,'it will cost
money' ??
Surely there should be NO price for justice ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔

Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top