Join for free
Page 16 of 25 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 09:35 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm gonna guess Andrew to go first.

I agree.

Miserable bugger aint he.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 11:15 AM

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

Day 13 – The First Elimination

The celebs headed to the Sickening Circus for a special film-themed challenge, which saw the cursed and uncursed campmates facing off as they downed some seriously disgusting smoothies based on classic horror movies (The Hills Have Fish Eyes, anyone?)

Despite a bit of gagging, the gang managed to win all 12 stars to bring 12 meals back to camp – though Andrew, Cliff, Andy, Jacqueline, Caitlyn and Nadine were now cursed and would face the first public vote off.

Following a bit of introspection from Ian Wright, the six un-cursed celebrities had to head off to face a new challenge and attempt to give themselves immunity from the public vote.

Sitting in individual baths that filled with blood from the plughole, the celebs had to quickly fill a large clear tube alongside them as quickly (and splashily) as possible.

In the end it was Kate, Roman and Adele who were left cursed and without immunity for the first vote, joining Andrew, Cliff, Andy, Jacqueline, Caitlyn and Nadine in the firing line.

And it was DJ Adele Roberts who ended up leaving the jungle, even after a problem with the I’m a Celeb voting app meant that only phone votes could be counted in the final tally.
No real surprise - Adele did well and I grew to like her but she was no vote-catcher.

A disappointing result for those like me who would have liked Moody Maxwell to be eliminated.

A good result for James and Ian, though - obtaining immunity and eating kangaroo steaks for dinner.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 11:38 AM

I hope Caitlyn is the next to go, he makes my skin crawl.
He looks like a bloke, talks like a bloke, and acts like a bloke...
He's Weird!....
The way he hangs around the girls is very odd....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I hope Caitlyn is the next to go, he makes my skin crawl.
He looks like a bloke, talks like a bloke, and acts like a bloke...
He's Weird!....
The way he hangs around the girls is very odd....
OGF Caitlyn is female she was born in to the wrong body as many children find out as the grow and mature . She had to my knowledge the operation a long time ago and takes hormones to change her body from Male into female . She hangs around with the girls because she is girl , she has female feelings . Maybe she has the look of Male because hormones taken cant change absolutely everything about the body . People who have suffered their lifes in the wrong body really suffer immense pain and confusion and those who do take the decision to come out and go under the knife are extremely brave in my opinion . Immense struggle and suffering goes before this decision.

I know because I am close to someone just like Caitlyn so I understand totally .

There are people who may look and sound and act wierd but we should not judge from appearances because we have not walked in their shoes

Regards sue
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 03:07 PM

Jacqueline Jossa finally has shower

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...er-im-20994692

The I’m A Celebrity camp will be smelling a little bit fresher now that Jacqueline Jossa has finally had a shower.

The 27-year-old former EastEnders actress took the plunge and showered under the long running reality show’s famous waterfall after being in the jungle for almost two weeks.

Stripping to a black and white bikini, mum-of-two Jac freshened up as Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle also prepared to get clean while wearing a pink bikini.
So, was Jacqueline the campmate smelling of "rancid cheese" .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 04:58 PM

I cant warm to Caitlyn so Caitlyn to go next for me but I have a suspicion that won't happen because many people tend to go with a sympathy vote of people that are 'different'
I'm not keen on people bragging about what aeroplanes or posh cars they have.

I really do hope Andy wins.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I cant warm to Caitlyn so Caitlyn to go next for me but I have a suspicion that won't happen because many people tend to go with a sympathy vote of people that are 'different'
I'm not keen on people bragging about what aeroplanes or posh cars they have.

I really do hope Andy wins.

Yes, I'd like Andy to win too. He seems so modest and not bullying or miserable like a couple of the other men.
I like James too.

I was surprised Adele was first out.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
OGF Caitlyn is female she was born in to the wrong body as many children find out as the grow and mature . She had to my knowledge the operation a long time ago and takes hormones to change her body from Male into female . She hangs around with the girls because she is girl , she has female feelings . Maybe she has the look of Male because hormones taken cant change absolutely everything about the body . People who have suffered their lifes in the wrong body really suffer immense pain and confusion and those who do take the decision to come out and go under the knife are extremely brave in my opinion . Immense struggle and suffering goes before this decision.

I know because I am close to someone just like Caitlyn so I understand totally .

There are people who may look and sound and act wierd but we should not judge from appearances because we have not walked in their shoes

Regards sue
I appreciate your reply Susan, but I consider a person to be either male or female by the alignment of their chromosomes as this article describes....

In this system, the sex of an individual is determined by a pair of sex chromosomes. Females typically have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males typically have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex.

I would consider a deviation from this to be attributed to either gratification reasons or mental reasons, but in either case I would not expect them to appear in the public domain, on TV for example, other than pantomime dames or drag artists.

Sorry Sue....I just can't get my head around it....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-12-2019, 01:02 AM

I must say I have notice Caitlyn still sits like a man mostly, with his legs spread eagled wide apart.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:43 AM

I wonder how come Adele was first to go....I liked her.

People are becoming irritable aren't they...I hope they keep their cool.....then again a good old fight might be entertaining...I'm sure the producers are hoping for that

Page 16 of 25 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top