Join for free
Page 17 of 25 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:54 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Originally Posted by summer ->
I wonder how come Adele was first to go....I liked her.

People are becoming irritable aren't they...I hope they keep their cool.....then again a good old fight might be entertaining...I'm sure the producers are hoping for that
I liked Adele too a really nice person slow to argue or grumble, better Ian or Andrew to go they seem to grumble the most .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 12:20 PM

Day 14 – a frosty atmosphere, constructive criticism and Cliff’s tips

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

BTT - Under Critical Construction

The trial itself was a pretty tame affair – Myles had to crawl through a series of cages filled with critters, unscrewing stars as he went using different tools sent over via a pulley system by builder’s mate Cliff while the duo communicated using walkie talkies. Roger that. Over. They got eight of eleven stars which meant enough food to go round.

Much more stressful was the process of actually deciding who would do the task in the first place, with James getting riled by the fact that Cliff had volunteered when he felt that names should be drawn from a hat so that everyone got an equal chance.

And it was not the only James-centred argument of the day…

Things get frosty after the Dingo Dollar Challenge

Roman and Jacqueline made a good job of the Dingo Dollar Challenge, which involved making cocktails at a jungle tiki bar.

The real challenge came when it was time for their campmates to answer the $100 Dingo Dollar question, with James objecting to Kate’s approach of actually thinking about it and instead demanding an instant vote. He branded the situation “a circus of stupidity”, while Andrew M branded him “a maniac”.

“I’m not suggesting anything about anything ever again,” swore James. We’ll see about that…

To be fair though, the democratic process did see the campmates vote for the correct answer, and with a choice of lemonade or ice pops as a prize, Roman and Jacqueline played it cool. But unaware of the frostiness between the celebs, they were slightly puzzled as to why there wasn’t more excitement about the frozen treats.

Driving tips crazy

Today’s debating point was the politics of tipping – when to do it, who to and how much. Caitlyn impressed by revealing that she occasionally slips her regular waitress $100 – but EastEnder Cliff trumped that by casually mentioning that each year he gives his driver “a nice present like a holiday or something like that.” Who knew a job on Albert Square was so lucrative?

Rice fried egg

The eight-star gift from above was emu eggs, which Ian and Kate turned into egg fried rice (or, given the size of the eggs, maybe that should be rice fried egg).

Ian will be facing the next Bushtucker Trial, a challenge called Hellevator - suffice it to say, the former Arsenal man was not happy …
I thought Jacqueline was too quick to rule herself out of the BTT .....

To be fair to James, on the one hand, I think the lack of food has got to him but, on the other hand, his over-reactions were appallingly patronising .....

The "frostiness" in camp was, as far as I recall, the first of its' kind .....

The meal seemed to be singularly lacking in the vegetables which have characterised other meals and looked like rice pudding.....

Not a great day for the campers ..... and Ian's foul language response to being nominated for the BTT reinforced the indications that some celebs are at breaking point .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Day 15 – Stormy Ian, stormy weather and another campmate bids farewell

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

Ian returns for yet another Bushtucker Trial

He faced the ominous Hell-Evator, being sent in a rickety looking lift to fetch stars from three different rooms. The first room was home to several pythons and he was tasked with collecting three stars in three minutes - he got two. Next there was the control room, where he had to obtain four stars in as many minutes – amidst, rats, spiders and toads – he got three. The most disgusting room of all followed – the toilet, in which Ian was also given four minutes to collect stars from a bath containing a giant crocodile, a sink containing crabs and a toilet which was home to a yabbie - he got two. With Ian struggling to untie the knots, Ian took seven stars from the Trial – he clearly wasn’t happy with himself - back at camp he told Andrew that he was fed up of doing trials – and that he didn’t want to do one again.
There were an awful lot of knots for Ian to untie .....

Things get stormy

The jungle is a fairly inhospitable environment at the best of times – so the last thing the campmates needed was a horrendous storm.

Having already witnessed heavy rainfall all night, what followed for the campmates was even worse – according to Ant and Dec it was actually the worst storm in the area since 1997! The thunder was so loud and ominous that James said it reminded him of Jurassic Park. The campmates dealt with the torrential downpour as best they could – but it clearly wasn’t an ideal situation, with Nadine, Kate and Jacqueline all screaming as they ran for shelter.
The "storm" seemed more like shower .....

Time to say goodybe

This time it was Andrew Maxwell, after appearing in the bottom two with Kate. He survived 16 days in Camp. He also looked back on his spat with Ian Wright – claiming that there were no hard feelings over their many disagreements.
In two minutes, I won't remember who Andrew Maxwell was .....

I didn't think Kate deserved to be at the bottom - that should be Jacqueline who is increasingly coming across as a "selfish little madam".....

James did nothing to redeem himself last night - his arrogance may well be his downfall tonight .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

02-12-2019, 01:15 PM

Bikini pics - for those interested in such things:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-nadine-coyle/

Not in Myleene's class, though .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 01:15 PM

andrew saying "I love Ian" eh, why would you love someone who was a pratt to you whilst in there.

Ian is such a morngy, bad loser, I don't think I would want to live with him in there. They were all worrying what kind of mood he would come back in after the trial. That's speaks volumes of what kind of person he is.

James is a control freak, I wonder if he controls his wife Chloe, I hope she doesn't let him if he does try.

Kate & Andy still my favourites. Get Jacqueline, Caitlyn, James or Ian out next.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 01:48 PM

I agree with all you say Queenie.

Apart from Ians's foul moods, I couldn't do with him keep sticking his nose in if I was cooking either.

I liked James, but am rapidly going off him and his ways now.
As you say, Kate and Andy seem the most level headed and stable.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree with all you say Queenie.

Apart from Ians's foul moods, I couldn't do with him keep sticking his nose in if I was cooking either.

As you say, Kate and Andy seem the most level headed and stable.
I too liked him at first but the longer he's been in the more I'm not really liking him. My work colleague said exactly the same this morning about how she's going off him.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

02-12-2019, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
James is a control freak, I wonder if he controls his wife Chloe, I hope she doesn't let him if he does try.
Originally Posted by Mups ->
IIRC, one of the campmates said something along the lines of "It's James' way or no way" .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

02-12-2019, 09:10 PM

Latest Elimination Odds:

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...imination.html

1/2 - Cliff Parisi
5/2 - James Haskell
10/1 - Myles Stephenson
12/1 - Ian Wright
12/1 - Nadine Coyle
14/1 - Kate Garraway

So, hopefully, "Kate, it's not you" .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Latest Elimination Odds:

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...imination.html

1/2 - Cliff Parisi
5/2 - James Haskell
10/1 - Myles Stephenson
12/1 - Ian Wright
12/1 - Nadine Coyle
14/1 - Kate Garraway

So, hopefully, "Kate, it's not you" .....
What about Caitlyn?

Page 17 of 25 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top