Join for free
Page 8 of 25 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 11:50 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

They have all been consumed on previous episodes?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 12:06 AM

Not a good episode for me - too much "opening-up" about celebrity life (but it has to be done - many viewers thrive on such gossip).

Caitlyn opened up dramatically with a weep in the Bush Telegraph then earned her money by (apparently) disclosing details about the Kardashians - I skipped over both.

The BTT - Bugged-Off - was a typical challenge, requiring more luck than skill - Caitlyn, in her box, was unfazed by her 30,000 critters and 25 rats but Kate was distracted by some of her "residents" going up her "lulu" .....

The result was not a complete disaster (each won 2 meals) but Kate took her share to Croc Creek and a proper bed while Caitlyn returned to Snake Rock, where Ian, in particular, seemed to be struggling with hunger (already?).

In Croc Creek, Roman was (apparently) banging on about his familial connection to Spandau Ballet (cue skip) and then Kate banged on about her job (cue slip).

In Snake Rock, while Jaqueline and Andrew were lighting lamps in order to win a bowl of crisps, James, Ian and Caitlyn had some sort of "man-chat" (too weird - cue skip)

Both camps had a light supper of Emu Rump, before Croc Creek attempted, and failed miserably, to win everyone's luxury item. The ups and downs of camp life start to become real .....

Tomorrows BTT - All of Snake Rock will each don a Helmet of Horror and have their head swamped with bugs - loving it already ......
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Tonight I noticed when Kate and her group were in the jungle holding very bright lamps I did not see one moth , mosquito or flying insect attracted to the lamps . Does that mean the jungle area has been sprayed with insect repellent I wonder . Normally the place would be alive with flying insects

Ideas anyone?
Actually, I thought there were more insects buzzing around the camp this year, so ..... no idea from me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 12:21 AM

Where's wots-his-name, 'Kirky' from Corrie?
Thought he was in it?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

19-11-2019, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Where's wots-his-name, 'Kirky' from Corrie?
Thought he was in it?
Not yet ..... later .....

The second late arrival is said to be former Eastenders actor Cliff Parisi - better known as ex Albert Square regular Minty.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 12:29 AM

There are people here who actually watch this ?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

19-11-2019, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
There are people here who actually watch this ?
That's a rhetorical question .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:10 AM

Omah . At least I know if I miss an episode you can bring me up to date with each scene

They seem a nice bunch at the mo dont they

I'm still bugged about there being no flying insects attracted to the lamps they were holding . I wonder if that part of the jungle is wrapped in a large netting to keep a lot out .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->

Caitlyn opened up dramatically with a weep in the Bush

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

19-11-2019, 11:42 PM

A new dawn, a new day and Caitlyn abruptly wakes up Snake Rock - James was not happy ..... Jacqueline wasn't happy either - about everything.

Anyway, off to a clearing to face their fears in the Helmet of Horror .....

Head/Helmet full of critters - Hands/Box full of critters plus TWO STARS to be unscrewed and extracted

• James up first - Rats (6) - ONE STAR - he was hindered by his large hands
  • Andrew - Cockroaches (hundreds) - ONE STAR - sounds of him straining terrified Jacqueline
  • Caitlyn - Snakes (6) - TWO STARS - a captain's innings
  • Ian - Scorpions (30) - ONE STAR - a good try

Jacqueline looked like she was ready to run - she was visibly shaking and almost weeping but encouragement from everyone else made her put on the helmet and box

• Jacqueline - Spiders (large ones) (30) - TWO STARS - amazingly, she just shut her eyes and 'went for it' but, on completion, she was speechless and her legs had 'gone' .....

SEVEN STARS for SEVEN MEALS .....

A very enjoyable BTT - all the celebs were tested, and did well, but none did better, in all respects, than Jacqueline .....

Meanwhile in Croc Creek, Nadine was chatting (unintelligibly) - cue skip

Roman was trying to be clever regarding Adele's Jane McD's photo - cue skip

The Snake Rockers arrived and were stunned by the "luxury" of Croc Creek .....

A "man-chat" between Ian, Roman and Myles made me cue skip

Dinner was a skinny-looking possum but it was ably cooked by Myles and went down well.

A chat between Adele and Caitlyn made me cue skip

Ant and Dec, who seem to be struggling a bit with the jokes, announced the next BTT was an eating experience - "Just Desserts" - and Adele and Roman were the "diners" .....

Apart from the chats, a good episode for me .....

Page 8 of 25 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top