Join for free
Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 08:45 AM

Re: Being A Member on the OFF

Originally Posted by summer ->
two lovely posts from azz and surfermom welcome back both of you
Yes I agree with that, welcome back.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
What a joy it is to read this thread, and how much I have missed you all. Mea culpa for being so unforgivably overdue in posting.

Strangely. my absence has been due to guilt after belittling the impact of the Corona virus thread, right here on this forum in February or early March. I brushed the virus off as nothing more than a round of flu. That unforgivable response hung so heavy on my heart that I tried to make up for it by joining and then coordinating efforts to deliver food and medications to seniors in my local town. I still feel terrible about being so apathetic about a virus that would affect so many - so deeply.

As for the question at hand, it appears that I joined in 2017 when circumstances related to adopting a very needy dog and helping my daughter recover from a brain disease left me stranded at home without friends and family. The bright and good OFF members kept my mind and heart afloat when I might otherwise have found myself in isolation.

So, hello again , and I hope this finds each of you safe and well . What a privilege it is to be here and to know such good-hearted and interesting people.

Oh, and don't let us Americans into your country quite yet . The spread of the virus is rampant this summer, and no one seems to think that they could be the cause of the spread.
Hi

As far as I am concerned all Americans are welcome, with the exception of Trump and the Open Carry Lunatics.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 08:57 AM

I just checked and my profile says I joined in 2014....although I remember I didn't post until long after that maybe 2016.

Its interesting looking at those stats on your profile over 8000 posts...blinking heck that's a lot of waffle
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 08:59 AM

I have been on here since 2010 apparently blimey, where has that decade gone ?

And yes, welcome back Surfermom, all is forgiven... whatever it was...
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 09:14 AM

Well I joined in 2015, I was on holiday at the time, I’d just found out that our company had just been bought out, so I came on here looking for words of wisdom and comfort from people who were far more experienced in life than I

You lot were no help btw....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Well I joined in 2015, I was on holiday at the time, I’d just found out that our company had just been bought out, so I came on here looking for words of wisdom and comfort from people who were far more experienced in life than I

You lot were no help btw....
Haha, dream on Primus, dream on....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 09:42 AM

Been here 6 years now,seems like forever...Hiya Azz great to see You again,You should visit more often.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've been here just short of five years. It seems longer.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 05:59 PM

I joined this site five years ago in October.
Twink55 twisted my arm up my back and frogmarched me here! Not really... but she introduced me to the site.

I have been very happy here and this is the only forum l post on these days.

When l first joined, there were only around 3000 members, now it’s 9,000 plus!!

I would be interested to know if Azz, Meg and Mags have ever met in real life?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 06:16 PM

2 years in December for me.

Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top