Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 06:31 PM

Re: Ending EU Farming Restrictions Could Tackle Obesity

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I'd like to see them too, please Solasch. Just how much hormone-treated meat do I have to eat in one sitting to run the risk of being affected by the hormone?
It is a well established fact that for carcinogenese one single alteration in the DNA in one single cell is enough to start a tumour growing. But if you're interested in such things, isn't there a section on this forum for it?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It is a well established fact that for carcinogenese one single alteration in the DNA in one single cell is enough to start a tumour growing. But if you're interested in such things, isn't there a section on this forum for it?

He asked you how much.

Your avoiding answers again.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Where are these facts then?

I personally trust the FDA on food safety ... why don't you ?
Take a look at fda and vaping.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

29-07-2020, 06:38 PM

He asked you how much.

Your avoiding answers again.
One molecule attaching to dna is enough. Satisfied?
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...28114100000209
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 06:52 PM

One molecule attaching to dna is enough. Satisfied?
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...28114100000209

Thats not what he asked.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

29-07-2020, 07:39 PM

Thats not what he asked.
To be certain to avoid the risk, he should eat no hormone boosted meat. How certain he wants to be is up to him.
You think you can explain this to him?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

29-07-2020, 08:14 PM

To be certain to avoid the risk, he should eat no hormone boosted meat. How certain he wants to be is up to him.
You think you can explain this to him?

Thats not what he asked
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

29-07-2020, 08:23 PM

Thats not what he asked
Perhaps HE can elucidate?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 03:56 PM

Thats not what he asked
No it's not at all what I asked. Just to be clear, here is what I asked, again. "I'd like to see them too, please Solasch. Just how much hormone-treated meat do I have to eat in one sitting to run the risk of being affected by the hormone?"

First of all I asked Solasch to see his "facts". Where are they? Or at least the links to where I can find them?

Secondly, I didn't ask about carcinogens or anything like that. Read the highlighted section in the re-post above of my previous post.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

30-07-2020, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
No it's not at all what I asked. Just to be clear, here is what I asked, again. "I'd like to see them too, please Solasch. Just how much hormone-treated meat do I have to eat in one sitting to run the risk of being affected by the hormone?"

First of all I asked Solasch to see his "facts". Where are they? Or at least the links to where I can find them?

Secondly, I didn't ask about carcinogens or anything like that. Read the highlighted section in the re-post above of my previous post.
You won't get an answer, he can only post newspaper clippings and other peoples work.

There's nothing original from Solasch which is why he can't start his own thread. It's like he doesn't have a mind of his own.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top