Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 07:49 PM

Strikes Me

That Kate is a bit of a weak flower ,she burst into tears with Meghan over the bridsmaids .
We she know has had a cry over the charity that helps babies [all worthwhile , IMO]
However we have her & William going on about mental health.
Now to me some who cries that easily might be as to take advice from the agencies they are promoting .
She certainly showed steel when she waited 7 years for Willie .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:06 PM

Re: Strikes Me

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
That Kate is a bit of a weak flower ,she burst into tears with Meghan over the bridsmaids .
We she know has had a cry over the charity that helps babies [all worthwhile , IMO]
Now to me some who cries that easily might be as to take advice from the agencies they are promoting .
There just HAS to be a joke in that last sentence!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 09:42 PM

Showing emotion is not a sign of Mental Illness, Probably.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 08:24 AM

It must be prefreble to cry openly than bottle it up inside,
unless you are a Stoic
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There just HAS to be a joke in that last sentence!
You'd be just the one to do it, being named Todger!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 08:56 AM

I cry easily, I always have, it's part of who I am but I wouldn't say I'm mentally ill, as well as my own pain I feel the pain of others and I just have to release the painful feeling.
I always say, we were given tears for a reason and I personally feel it's better to release than bottle up, but, of course, it depends what type of person you are.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
The wedding of Meghan and Harry was only three weeks after Prince Louis was born.
Could have had something to do with it ? I think most of us are emotional before and after our babies are born.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:28 AM

I like Kate, I see her as being very caring and understanding.

Shedding a tear is not a sign of weakness in my eyes.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by mags ->
i like kate, i see her as being very caring and understanding.

Shedding a tear is not a sign of weakness in my eyes.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:42 AM

With Willy banging on about mental health every five minutes I wouldn't be surprised if it is making her feel depressed. If the Nanny state is to be believed, everyone is mental anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top