Join for free
Page 14 of 22 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2020, 07:32 PM

Re: Same Sex Pair to Appear on Strictly...

Trust the bbc to be controversial, they are basically a load of leftie shite .
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2020, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Trust the bbc to be controversial, they are basically a load of leftie shite .
But being open minded means you just love some leftie shite now and then.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2020, 09:04 PM

To be frank, as long as it is entertaining I don't care who dances with who. Mixing things up a bit could be a lot more interesting than it was with Brucie in charge. I always thought he was a bit of a woolly woofta anyway and a lot of the male dancers are quite effeminate IMO - I don't give a sugar butty what people are sexually - as long as they can dance and it is entertaining. I think it is about time folks stopped taking such an interest in people's private business. Live and let live.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2020, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
To be frank, as long as it is entertaining I don't care who dances with who. Mixing things up a bit could be a lot more interesting than it was with Brucie in charge. I always thought he was a bit of a woolly woofta anyway and a lot of the male dancers are quite effeminate IMO - I don't give a sugar butty what people are sexually - as long as they can dance and it is entertaining. I think it is about time folks stopped taking such an interest in people's private business. Live and let live.
On reflection, I think you're right. After all, if someone doesn't want to watch the same sex couple dancing then they can do something else for the few minutes they're on, or record the show and fast forward through it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2020, 10:30 PM

Aerolor, if you are a Lady then you can't be Frank.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 06:15 AM

Brucie had a leggy blond in tow as a proper woolly woofta would.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Brucie had a leggy blond in tow as a proper woolly woofta would.
Are you suggesting that a couple of his catchphrases were actually:

"It could be a big knight if you play your cards right" and
"Good gay, good gay"
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

06-09-2020, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Are you suggesting that a couple of his catchphrases were actually:

"It could be a big knight if you play your cards right" and
"Good gay, good gay"
devoid of innuendo
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 09:37 AM

I've always been a family entertainer. Every show I have done has been suitable for any age - parents never need to worry that, if they pop out of the room, I'll say anything untoward.
The female 'Ant&Dec' duo very dull.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 10:12 AM

I quite agree with you and that's why they should stop telling us about it.

Page 14 of 22 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top