Join for free
Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 12:14 PM

Re: EU warns UK of cheap food after brexit!!

Originally Posted by Bread ->
your against Brexit - your posts are constantly saying how the UK made the wrong choice.

Like I said your on the Brexit pages - you might want to poke pot shots at our elected government on the Politics area instead. Theres lots of people who share you opinion, but that doesn't mean your right wither.

... and Fosters is marketed as an Australian beer, if you want to split hairs that's fine with me, I don't particularly care.
You will have to show me a post where I said Brexit was the wrong choice or was anti Brexit in any thread. Go for it!

I have certainly criticized Britain's execution of Brexit but who hasn't? It was carried out by the UK's inept leadership as a textbook example of how NOT to do something from its conception to now. Do you think it was well carried out?

Fosters might be marketed as an Australian beer in the UK but as I said it is not available here and the name is owned by a British beer company. How that is splitting hairs? Perhaps you are one of these people who believe advertising is factual.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
You will have to show me a post where I said Brexit was the wrong choice or was anti Brexit in any thread. Go for it!

I have certainly criticized Britain's execution of Brexit but who hasn't? It was carried out by the UK's inept leadership as a textbook example of how NOT to do something from its conception to now. Do you think it was well carried out?

Fosters might be marketed as an Australian beer in the UK but as I said it is not available here and the name is owned by a British beer company. How that is splitting hairs? Perhaps you are one of these people who believe advertising is factual.
If your pro Brexit Bruce then you certainly don't give that impression - not to me anyway.

However, I think we agree that the execution of Brexit has been a complete mess under May but, thankfully Boris seems to be doing the right thing by walking away, changing the WA and hopefully, tearing it up altogether.

I'll post you a box of Fosters if you PM me your address although to be honest, you're not missing much
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 03:00 PM

If your pro Brexit Bruce then you certainly don't give that impression - not to me anyway.

However, I think we agree that the execution of Brexit has been a complete mess under May but, thankfully Boris seems to be doing the right thing by walking away, changing the WA and hopefully, tearing it up altogether.

I'll post you a box of Fosters if you PM me your address although to be honest, you're not missing much
Dont waste your money Bread !!
Ozzie customs would destroy it as an odious danger to the
enviroment !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Dont waste your money Bread !!
Ozzie customs would destroy it as an odious danger to the
enviroment !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Ha !

Never thought of that...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 03:47 PM

Fosters?

I tried that once, a long time ago. It's nothing more than fizzy water.

I don't suppose the Australians drink traditional craft beers.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-10-2020, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Fosters?

I tried that once, a long time ago. It's nothing more than fizzy water.

I don't suppose the Australians drink traditional craft beers.

Dunno ... I think they eat a lot of Tam Tams though
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 06:02 PM

Dunno ... I think they eat a lot of Tam Tams though
I have no idea what Tam Tams are.

Are they kangaroo burgers?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-10-2020, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I have no idea what Tam Tams are.

Are they kangaroo burgers?

They are a kind of biscuit I think
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

19-10-2020, 08:28 PM

They are a kind of biscuit I think
Ah, kangaroo flavoured biscuits.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 12:43 PM

Kangaroo flavoured biscuits?
*Shudders*
Would they be worse than Anzac biscuits d'you think?
(You see I've had kangaroo burger - not nice, it wasn't. No amount of sauce helped.)

But I didn't interrupt to say that.
Some posts ago an anti-Brexit dissenter here was trying to suggest that the UK/Japan trade deal would never be ratified.
Fortunately that poster looks to be yet again incorrect in their assertion;
this is from just this morning.

"Japan and Britain hope to formally sign an Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) on Friday, two sources have told Reuters."
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ja...KBN2751CY?il=0

Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top