Join for free
Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2021, 10:31 PM

Re: Please use the 'Temporary Chat Section' for now

I wasn't criticising you for complimenting our hosts on here... you're not usually so obtuse Dex.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2021, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I wasn't criticising you for complimenting our hosts on here... you're not usually so obtuse Dex.
Probably wiser to keep this off the announcement thread Morty. I'm a changed man
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2021, 10:52 PM

Course you are ... I can see your spots from here Mr Leopard.

Just teasing ....
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Dex I have been with Azz on one site or another since 2004 and seem numerous tweaks, upgrades, updates and general faffing about as has Mags, so we are quite used to finding surprises when we return to a site in the morning .
Somehow we muddle on
Another few years and we'll have known each other two decades Meg

Where has all the time gone

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes Dex, we have been supplied with Headache tablets!
I'm sure the boys round here would happily take it in turns to you give you and Meg foot-rubs - for all your running around after them

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Hey Azz. I know it's silly (and entirely out of character ), but any chance of you posting a final comment when it looks like we're only a few minutes away, perhaps in the temp section where we're hanging out? There'll be a mad dash to try and be the final person to post the final, er, post. We're like that, sadly
Just another quick update...

The conversion process too 33 hours, and, *touch wood* seems to have gone ok. As expected, uploaded attachments have not been included (which is ok, the main thing we wanted were posts and threads).

I am now in the process of moving everything that was copied over into an archived state, and once that's done I will start to set up the new sections etc.

I'll get back to it tomorrow now tho and will post an update when/if there's anything to report...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 07:30 AM

Looks like Software is Hard Work.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 07:56 AM

How do you get banned?..Just curious. I keep trying but they they just won't kick me out. ...Joking but still curious. What kind of behaviour gets you whacked?.. I don't mean in the .New Jersey sense. Just permanently zapped,
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
He still has the "Do Not Disturb" notice on his door, Pixie!
And here's me believing you! I honestly thought that you and Azz were related somehow and he was over at yours doing this update!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
How do you get banned?..Just curious. I keep trying but they they just won't kick me out. ...Joking but still curious. What kind of behaviour gets you whacked?.. I don't mean in the .New Jersey sense. Just permanently zapped,
You need to do or say a "Bad Thing", Keezoy, then you get put on the Naughty Step for a few days I think. The naughty steps go higher and higher, and the longer it takes you to go up and down them, until one day you don't get to come back down
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 08:32 AM

Azz, will the site look different to what it is now?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
And here's me believing you! I honestly thought that you and Azz were related somehow and he was over at yours doing this update!

Pixie I have been with Azz’s forums since 2003 so nothing surprises me now. Meg and I have ‘worked’ together on here since 2009…… time flies!

Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top