Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 01:34 AM

Do you buy a present ...

... for your house? I do. This year I have bought some new shelves and a big mat for the kitchen, and a steel curtain pole for the sitting room as the old plastic tracking came over suicidal and threw itself off the wall.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 01:47 AM

Re: Do you buy a present ...

No only for me, not for house, mine to me this year are two Mountain tee shirts with dragons on.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 07:26 AM

I love Mountain TShirts - I have several with Tigers on!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 09:49 AM

I bought 2 new cushions & a bedside rug.

Happy Christmas house.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

12-12-2020, 11:05 AM

Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
... for your house? I do. This year I have bought some new shelves and a big mat for the kitchen, and a steel curtain pole for the sitting room as the old plastic tracking came over suicidal and threw itself off the wall.
I love your descriptive way with words.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
No only for me, not for house, mine to me this year are two Mountain tee shirts with dragons on.
Never heard of those but going to look them up.
Kazz
West Mids

12-12-2020, 12:16 PM

I brought the house a new freezer although the rest of the house is sulking as it thinks the kitchen is my favourite.....LOL
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I love Mountain TShirts - I have several with Tigers on!
I started collecting in the 1990's by buying horses & unicorns, then at Paignton zoo they had wild animal tees so I bought one each time I went there, at present I buy them on line, dragons are my thing now, they are all works of art. Sadly, over the years, I've had to go up several sizes.

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Never heard of those but going to look them up.
Amazon have lots, Kazz.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top