Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:18 PM

Re: Our way of life ending

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Do you take pennies?
If it's legal tender, I take it.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Blimey! we actually agree Todger.....

It sure won't continue for the next hundred years, that's for sure....

The rollout of smart meters will ensure that the government will have complete control of your electricity supply.
And other than from atomic power plants where will the majority of our electricity come from? Nowhere near enough from renewables,. Fission reactors too far away still, we simply not have enough electricity. Gas? Well THAT'S out for sure. And it's not just us in the UK. This is a global issue.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:21 PM

That's such a lovely vision for a Saturday evening, Foxy
Well!.......Some people got no imagination Pixie....
Can't see when they are being shat on....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:28 PM

One of the articles posted, mentioned Chem Trails.....I always thought that was simply an atmospheric thing....hot plane/cold air?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:31 PM

One of the articles posted, mentioned Chem Trails.....I always thought that was simply an atmospheric thing....hot plane/cold air?
That doesn't sound sinister enough, Pixie, you must try harder.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
And other than from atomic power plants where will the majority of our electricity come from? Nowhere near enough from renewables,. Fission reactors too far away still, we simply not have enough electricity. Gas? Well THAT'S out for sure. And it's not just us in the UK. This is a global issue.
The only thing I don't agree with you on Todger are the excuses they are using to activate this devious plan.
They are only using climate change and global warming as an excuse to get people onside. Everyone wants security for their kids, and to make the nasty weather go away we need to reduce our carbon footprint. It's so clever really, because nobody can disprove or argue with them because they own the media, and no bugger has a clue how the climate works. And those that do are made to look like conspiracy theorists...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

29-05-2021, 09:35 PM

I don't believe that myself Pixie.... Different pressures, winds and temperatures high up would give different and sometimes spectacular results.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

29-05-2021, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by oldgreyfox ->
the only thing i don't agree with you on todger are the excuses they are using to activate this devious plan.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Baldrick%2Bcunning%2Bplan.jpg
Views:	903
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	15702

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

29-05-2021, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Attachment 15702
Perhaps we should go with it Harbal, it might solve all our problems....
Harbal
South Yorkshire

29-05-2021, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Perhaps we should go with it Harbal, it might solve all our problems....
I doubt it, Foxy. I do have problems, but none of them are global.

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top