Join for free
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:55 PM

Imagination Game

If you were a tyrant , with unfettered power, what atrocity would you most like to visit upon your people?

Only one go each please.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:06 PM

Re: Imagination Game

I won't be participating, btw, I don't like hearing things that aren't nice, as I think some of you already know. In fact, I encourage no one to take part, just to show how nice we all are.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
If you were a tyrant , with unfettered power, what atrocity would you most like to visit upon your people?

Only one go each please.
If I were a tyrant I would only allow a few of what I considered the best males to procreate. All the unworthy would be castrated, branded and given as slaves to women of medium power, as workers, to women who did not want to have children (or sex). This way and by allowing only the select males to breed with the superior women I would create a super race, mostly comprised of women. Regular culls would be undertaken.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:23 PM

Lockdowns, masks, no holidays abroad ...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:24 PM

I won't be participating, btw, I don't like hearing things that aren't nice, as I think some of you already know. In fact, I encourage no one to take part, just to show how nice we all are.
Too late - didn't see that bit. Are your testicles shrivelling Harbal?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

21-06-2021, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
If I were a tyrant I would only allow a few of what I considered the best males to procreate. All the unworthy would be castrated, branded and given as slaves to women of power who did not want to have children (or sex). This way I would create a super race, mostly comprised of women.
I don't think you quite understand the rules of the game, Aerolor. We're looking for evil, not common sense.

Perhaps you should save until I do a "How to Run a Country Properly" thread.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

21-06-2021, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Lockdowns, masks, no holidays abroad ...
You've thought about this before, haven't you, d00d?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

21-06-2021, 08:31 PM

Too late - didn't see that bit. Are your testicles shrivelling Harbal?
I daren't look, Aerolor.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

21-06-2021, 08:35 PM

I don't think you quite understand the rules of the game, Aerolor. We're looking for evil, not common sense.

Perhaps you should save until I do a "How to Run a Country Properly" thread.
I saw no rules.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

21-06-2021, 08:37 PM

I saw no rules.
Okay, I'll allow it. I'm sure most men would consider it worthy of a tyrant.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top