Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 06:07 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Happy Friday ... er ... it is Friday, isn't it? I couldn't mess things up two days in a row - could I?

Pouring with rain here at the moment - but still warm. Apart from a trip to the Post Office I have nothing definite planned for the day. Might just have to watch a DVD and do some decoupage.

Have a safe day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 06:37 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning Tabby....yes I think its Friday

I'm out for lunch today I Knaresborough with pals. Knaresborough is a pretty little town in Yorkshire if you are looking for somewhere to visit this staycation it has a castle and lots of pubs ..what more could you want )

Still working on the house...its never ending

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 06:53 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was awake at 5.45 so decided I may as well get up.
I'm just enjoying a big mug of coffee & browsing the internet. Might lie down in spare bedroom soon & do a bit of reading.

Later this morning I'm off to my aqua fit session at the local pool & this afternoon a trip to Tesco with Tony.

Have a good day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

25-06-2021, 07:02 AM

Good morning everyone

A rainy morning here. Hope it clears up later.

Today is Midsummer’s Eve and we’re getting resdy for our celebrations. Katarina’s collecting both our mums and her little sister. My eldest daughter and family will be here for morning coffee at ten. Then lunch, dancing round the Midsummer pole if it isn’t raining and a barbecue this evening.

Have a great dat whatever you have planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
Good morning everyone

A rainy morning here. Hope it clears up later.

Today is Midsummer’s Eve and we’re getting resdy for our celebrations. Katarina’s collecting both our mums and her little sister. My eldest daughter and family will be here for morning coffee at ten. Then lunch, dancing round the Midsummer pole if it isn’t raining and a barbecue this evening.

Have a great dat whatever you have planned
Sounds lovely, Ullabi, have fun!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:09 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Rain overnight and very grey at the moment.

I have a home visit this morning, nothing else planned.

Have a good day all .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 07:30 AM

Good morning everyone! Cloudy and cool, with spits of rain. Nothing planned today, really just see how the day unfolds. Have a lovely one, everybody
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 08:02 AM

Good morning everyone, rain early here too but seems to be brightening up now.

Just a trip to the recycle depot this morning then possibly a walk after lunch depending on the weather.

Have a pleasant day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day,stay safe and well. God Bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone a little rain overnight but fine at the moment and I have risked hanging some washing out so it is sure to rain.

Waitrose is due anytime then a day of cleaning and some research before I renew the house insurance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top