Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:26 PM

Re: A Very Odd Encounter On The Way To The Forum...

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Dianne. those pastries look lovely and thanks for the recipe.

For some reason, they remind me of apple turnovers we used to eat as kids.

Dextrous, They do look delicious. In fact if it’s bought puff pastry, you could make them yourself.... even in different shapes ie. sheep and other Jeremy Clarkson farm animals.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Heh heh! And which remains unopened until it gets passed on to someone else as a present later in the year!

Unfortunately, though, everybody ends up passing it on until it ends up back with you the following Christmas!
UK CD, That is quite funny re. the tin of them being passed on because it’s true!!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Dextrous, They do look delicious. In fact if it’s bought puff pastry, you could make them yourself.... even in different shapes ie. sheep and other Jeremy Clarkson farm animals.
Think I've got some old gingerbread men cutters round here somewhere, so I might use those.

FYI, Dianne did state in another post that she didn't actually make the pastries in the piccie. Well, I think, thats what she said. Bit cryptic at times
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-06-2021, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Typo, meant to read stopped....then your on a bench...you said you were walking?

I think you were having a joke with the Fox..
Yes, Pauline. It was just me joking with Foxy as l usually do!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-06-2021, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Think I've got some old gingerbread men cutters round here somewhere, so I might use those.

FYI, Dianne did state in another post that she didn't actually make the pastries in the piccie. Well, I think, thats what she said. Bit cryptic at times
Yes, l did eventually see that after l posted my post.

I did think the sweethearts in the pic Dianne posted did look manufactured but l had to respect her words.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top