Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:57 AM

Re: Glammed Up.

I'll have to walk in the garden before deciding on long walking trousers or shorts. The weather hasn't decided what it's doing yet but after yesterdays rain I think I'll be wearing walking wellies..........
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:44 AM

One should be able to dress in what your comfortable in where ever you go. Smart casual it is called
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Silver thigh length platform boots with contrasting bubble gum pink lamé trousers, String vest complete with chest wig and gold medallion. Of course, I always change before I go out.
Damn! You’re hot!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Silver thigh length platform boots with contrasting bubble gum pink lamé trousers, String vest complete with chest wig and gold medallion. Of course, I always change before I go out.

Cat suit for me.....”MEOWwwwwww”.......😅🤣😂😉😮😅🤣😂

I’m a woman and I need a hot tin roof!...😂🤣😅😮
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 11:50 PM

This is me glammed up in red with my friend Jean.

Some time has passed since then but I still like to make a bit of an effort. At the moment I have a liking for high necked Chinese style dresses/ tops. I love them & have a few.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 05:21 PM

This is a recent pic of me in one of the Chinese style tops I like so much - as mentioned in previous thread...

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 05:23 PM

Carol
that picture of you both I could have edited and reposted in a very embarrassing way. Lucky for you I am a gentleman. Just be careful of the photos you post of yourself
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

16-07-2021, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Carol
that picture of you both I could have edited and reposted in a very embarrassing way.

I don't think the other members would have rated you very highly if you had manipulated my picture & embarrassed me.

I'm quite happy posting pics of myself on here. I've been a member for 10 years & no embarrassing situations have befallen me yet.

Shame on you for even thinking about it!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
This is a recent pic of me in one of the Chinese style tops I like so much - as mentioned in previous thread...

Oooh - I like that!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I don't think the other members would have rated you very highly if you had manipulated my picture & embarrassed me.

I'm quite happy posting pics of myself on here. I've been a member for 10 years & no embarrassing situations have befallen me yet.

Shame on you for even thinking about it!!
Realspeed is one of a kind, but what kind he is is beyond my ken.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top