Join for free
Page 20 of 29 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 09:17 AM

Re: How to post pics

still not found how to post my own pictures on here, if I click on the icon here it wants the URL ! well my pictures dont have that, so how please. i dont intend to use photo bucket
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
still not found how to post my own pictures on here, if I click on the icon here it wants the URL ! well my pictures dont have that, so how please. i dont intend to use photo bucket
The best way I've found Norway, is to download them into your album and then if you want to put them in a post see Megs explanation below (post 189).....good luck.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The best way I've found Norway, is to download them into your album and then if you want to put them in a post see Megs explanation below (post 189).....good luck.
ok thanks sorted
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2016, 08:28 PM

Sometimes I have managed to post more than one photo in one reply box by using the attachment doings, other times I have had to do separate replies if I want to post more than one, also as you can see from this months competition, two of the same picture shows up, one bigger than the other.
What am I doing wrong? I thought I was doing the same thing each time.
My Photobucket is full so can't do them through there until I delete some.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 06:20 AM

Post your pic using the insert image icon, the press to move the cursor down, then repeat again.

I cant speak for photo box, but my host site i use view image info, then copy the highlighted text, and paste in the thread. Need 2 tabs open, one for the photo, and one for the thread.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Post your pic using the insert image icon, the press to move the cursor down, then repeat again.

I cant speak for photo box, but my host site i use view image info, then copy the highlighted text, and paste in the thread. Need 2 tabs open, one for the photo, and one for the thread.
What a ruddy palaver!
I find posting pics here to much like hard work, so I don't even bovver now.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:05 AM

I have tried the "Manage Attachements > Choose File > Upload > Close this window > Submit Thread" but get a message saying my submission is incomplete and I need at least a certain amount of text. I am taking the photos from my computer and they are well within the size limits. Do I need to load them to the Album on My Profile first?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
I have tried the "Manage Attachements > Choose File > Upload > Close this window > Submit Thread" but get a message saying my submission is incomplete and I need at least a certain amount of text. I am taking the photos from my computer and they are well within the size limits. Do I need to load them to the Album on My Profile first?
Hi Shadowman you don't need to load pictures to your album first if you are using the Manage attachment feature under a post .

Are you allowing sufficient time for the picture to load.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:11 AM

It sounds like you did everything correctly .... it's the text that is too short. It's 5 characters that's needed I believe otherwise the post is too short.
If you don't want to add text just hit 5 full stops like so .....

Edited to add: Just seen that Meg is sorting you out. Our posts were simultaneous.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Shadowman you don't need to load pictures to your album first if you are using the Manage attachment feature under a post .

Are you allowing sufficient time for the picture to load.
Sorry Shadowman I misunderstood , it's been a long day...
Morticia is correct, the attachment you are including in your post is a thumbnail and your post must have text of a certain length in it too...

Page 20 of 29 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top