Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 05:39 PM

Re: So called Palestinians attack Israel AGAIN.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You said ...
The Israelis do not kill with deliberate intent.

Seriously, is that the best and most laudable endorsement of Israel you can churn out.
But it's something, I suppose, that you acknowledge that they do kill innocents albeit ... by accident?

In your own way you're quite fanatical and not a little alarming in your bigoted views.
And probably best avoided so as not to give you a platform to churn out your hate speech on here.
No doubt the irony is being lost!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Quote :-

Israel is no longer a victim ... Israel is embroiled in an ongoing, constant war of hostility against their enemies and Israel has far superior military means at their disposal than the Palestinians, due to their current sycophantic alliance with the USA.

End_quote

Well that load of dingoes kidneys is certainly anti-Semitic! Also a blatant misrepresentation.

Palests killed innocent Israelis?

Certainly! It is their modus operandi!

Have the IDF killed innocent palests?

Certainly - but NOT with deliberate intent.

We may be many things but stupid? If the IDF were to engage in a blanket bombing of Gaza imagine the way that action would be used let alone spun!

I'll ignore the argumentum we hominem part, it bothers me not one iota, after all I've been insulted by professionals, come to think of it by people of most professions at one time or another!

So yes, you certainly DO present views that are based on pure raw Judenhaas!
Quite .
However logic and truth mean nothing to some.
Most of whom wouldn't know a Palestinian /Israeli or the situation from a hole in the ground .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Yes, and the rules of logic demand that everyone critical of the State of Israel is an anti-Semite.
What a idiotic statement .
There is nothing logicial about applying double standards to a country BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWISH !
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 07:10 PM

Not at all ... I'm just trying to illustrate how the terminology and accusatory labels such as ant-semititic or anti-Muslim once over used become meaningless. Not unlike crying wolf.

For example ..
A few years ago I found it objectionable that some orthodox Jews in Stamford Hill put up posters telling women which side of the road they could walk on.
To my Western mind that was a primitive attitude toward women and sexist and not something I ever wanted to allow in this country.
But did that make me anti-semitic?

Likewise I found Muslim sharia Patrols in Tower Hamlets objectionable, for pretty much the same reasons.
Am I anti-Muslim too?

Logic is about muddled as you want to make it.

Quite recently a woman lost a court battle against Hackney Council for prioritising Jews. She claimed 'Jews only' and providing accommodation exclusively for Jews was discriminatory.
https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com...orthodox-jews/

It would seem Jews are been sufficiently well cared for and their rights protected in that instance.
Whilst Jews obviously suffer anti-semitism on a daily basis I do think it is exaggerated by their ardent supporters.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-05-2019, 07:50 PM

Afraid so .
What can you expect ?
It's British to be anti semite and hip to support the Palestinians and its not just the chattering classes /guardian hand wringers anymore .
Nope the latte sippers have been joined by the teabag classes led on by the chief wet and terrorist lover Jeremy Corbyn .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 08:01 PM

So let's just go into a bit of edukashun!

Life for a Frummer Yiddle is difficult if the religious obligations are to be complied with.

Take the Stamford Hill business. A number of areas of London where frum and Ultra-frum live are designated as being Eruv.

An eruv is - well look it up, but they are areas where the frum schlep around, and have the only real significance over shabbos.

One of the religious obligations for the ultra-frum men is to avoid contact with women.

To request that women should stay out of their way is admittedly a bit of chutzpah in action but hey! What ya gonna do!

So would this cause offense to women who encountered it? Not unless they were ignorant of the reasons. It is to minimise the risk of some old rabbi or ancient zaida having to go through the torturous effing about in order to restore his religious status if some bit of skirt made contact with him.

Then the case of the woman who wanted to exclude goyim from her Jewish home.

To keep a home that is religiously 'clean' is a real pain in the tuchus. To begin with we have to have two sets of everything that is going to come into contact with food.

One set for fleshes, one set for milches.

Even two sinks!

When it comes to Pesach although it is possible to prepare pots and pans and dishes it's a real pain to do and so we, well not us but the frum,have a separate set.

So for a goy to live in an orthodox home would result in the most problematic situation because of religious constraints.

Is it discrimination to stipulate no goyim? Well would it be discrimination for a devout Muslim to stipulate no bacon cooking or boozing in my pad?

I say no.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-05-2019, 08:51 PM

The fact is it suits the leaders of the 'Palestinians ' to stir up conflict every so often so that Israel can retaliate and then they can ( goodness only knows how ) be once again portrayed as victims of Isreali aggression !
They are the eternal victims somehow victims firing 600 + Rockets at your neighbour makes you a victim?
Without the victim status the money rolling in the coffers of Hamas from Europe and other countries would dry up.
Hamas would them lose power and influence .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 09:00 PM

Life for a Frummer Yiddle is difficult if the religious obligations are to be complied with.

Take the Stamford Hill business. A number of areas of London where frum and Ultra-frum live are designated as being Eruv.

An eruv is - well look it up, but they are areas where the frum schlep around, and have the only real significance over shabbos.

One of the religious obligations for the ultra-frum men is to avoid contact with women.

To request that women should stay out of their way is admittedly a bit of chutzpah in action but hey! What ya gonna do!

So would this cause offense to women who encountered it? Not unless they were ignorant of the reasons. It is to minimise the risk of some old rabbi or ancient zaida having to go through the torturous effing about in order to restore his religious status if some bit of skirt made contact with him.

To keep a home that is religiously 'clean' is a real pain in the tuchus. To begin with we have to have two sets of everything that is going to come into contact with food.

Even two sinks!

When it comes to Pesach although it is possible to prepare pots and pans and dishes it's a real pain to do and so we, well not us but the frum,have a separate set.

So for a goy to live in an orthodox home would result in the most problematic situation because of religious constraints.

Is it discrimination to stipulate no goyim? Well would it be discrimination for a devout Muslim to stipulate no bacon cooking or boozing in my pad?

I say no.
And I say isn't it refreshing to live in England, with western values, and to not have to encounter all that goobledygook.
And that is irony too.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-05-2019, 07:09 AM

Even two sinks!

I say no.

This forum IS so educational .
I now know the meaning of frum !
It come from the German word froom which means pious.
( it also means whoa there when steadying a horse ) I shall definitely remember that bit .
To be old is to be a mine of useless information !
No smarty pants irony here .
I googled it all.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 08:47 AM

The Israelis like to blur the distinction between criticising the State of Israel and being anti-Semitic.

The two things are not the same - although it is logically possible for them to be so, for instance, in the minds of dedicated anti-semites. But most critics of Israel are not anti-Semitic, in fact some of them are Jews, especially left-wing ones.

But is suits the State of Israel and its supporters to dismiss their critics as anti-Semites.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top