Join for free
Page 166 of 737 « First < 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 666 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 06:33 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Brexit - everywhere - Radio, Newspapers, TV, Fora, - there is no escape!!
Not even on this thread
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Not even on this thread
Ooh you little tease!
Nan
County Durham, UK
Nan is female 

12-01-2019, 07:00 PM

There is a corner shop that I can see from my window and I often see people with bicycles who leave them laid down right across the footpath - effectively blocking it completely. I've even seen 2 or more youngsters together just drop their bikes across the footpath and also right in front of the shop door.

These youngsters have no consideration for anyone who could come along in wheelchair or mobility scooter or a blind person who may come along or for anyone else trying to get in or out of the shop.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Fiat Punto rear brake hoses! So far, my garage has ordered the part from 3 different suppliers, in the UK, Belgium and Slovakia. All have sent the wrong part. So, we're now waiting for Italy to send the part.

Dex,could you not get them made up to order,by taking them into somewhere like Halfords...or if not,look at a website called 'whocanfixmycar'..which will inform you of garages/centres in your area that will make parts such as brake pipes or hoses to order while you wait.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Dex,could you not get them made up to order,by taking them into somewhere like Halfords...or if not,look at a website called 'whocanfixmycar'..which will inform you of garages/centres in your area that will make parts such as brake pipes or hoses to order while you wait.

He no looky Pugsy - that is annoying
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 06:15 PM

S'okay SP...I'm soooo used to being overlooked,underrated,ignored,bypassed,scorned,del eted,skipped-over....[sob!]....but [sniffle]...it doesn't bother me...[sniff]...honest it doesn't...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
He no looky Pugsy - that is annoying
I have looked and digested. Alas, one is reliant upon the skills of one's tried and tested mechanic.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 07:45 PM

On Friday, a bunch of " learned" students from a local college were gathered outside our local convenience store munching their lunch and littering. That's bad enough. But they tried to intimidate my dog. Didn't work. He apparently just gave them the eye. I didn't see it but a kindly neighbour did and waited until I cane out of the store.

Note to self - don't go there at lunchtime.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

13-01-2019, 09:18 PM

Yebbut-don't feel bad...your pooch won that encounter,Bes.

I had much the same thing happen when I took two of my pooches for their yearly clippings in Chelmsford. I happened to nip into a shop for a pouch of baccy [I smoke a pipe...SOD the whingers,it helps with fighting the fibromyalgia] and Shitlegs was sitting happily outside. He's very small,white and fluffy. Three scrotes suddenly appeared from God-knows-where and started taunting him. Then...SUPRIIIISE.....WOOF shot out the door,where he'd been sat at my side-and suddenly three wellards were confronted with an angry wolf who's mate they'd just been taking the pee out of. [Woof is a 'Gogol'-he's 60% Spanish wolf,40% [in his case] Alsatian. In normal circs,he's as soft as chiffon [ha!] and as gentle as a teddybear...but when he gets annoyed,by JOVE he's loud! And big. Loud and big. With massive teeth. Yes,loud and big with massive teeth.

...the three wellards had it on their toes PDQ...and some lady walking to the shop told me I should get a leash for Woof,to stop him biting the traffic!!!! [straight up,no messing]
I have to say...I was rather pleased with Woof...he got a bone I bought especially for him on the way home. [ok;so did Shitlegs...but Woof's was much bigger]
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Yebbut-don't feel bad...your pooch won that encounter,Bes.

I had much the same thing happen when I took two of my pooches for their yearly clippings in Chelmsford. I happened to nip into a shop for a pouch of baccy [I smoke a pipe...SOD the whingers,it helps with fighting the fibromyalgia] and Shitlegs was sitting happily outside. He's very small,white and fluffy. Three scrotes suddenly appeared from God-knows-where and started taunting him. Then...SUPRIIIISE.....WOOF shot out the door,where he'd been sat at my side-and suddenly three wellards were confronted with an angry wolf who's mate they'd just been taking the pee out of. [Woof is a 'Gogol'-he's 60% Spanish wolf,40% [in his case] Alsatian. In normal circs,he's as soft as chiffon [ha!] and as gentle as a teddybear...but when he gets annoyed,by JOVE he's loud! And big. Loud and big. With massive teeth. Yes,loud and big with massive teeth.

...the three wellards had it on their toes PDQ...and some lady walking to the shop told me I should get a leash for Woof,to stop him biting the traffic!!!! [straight up,no messing]
I have to say...I was rather pleased with Woof...he got a bone I bought especially for him on the way home. [ok;so did Shitlegs...but Woof's was much bigger]
Yep. Yobs.I don't feel bad. Max retained his composure. Just how Max is.

Page 166 of 737 « First < 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 666 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top