Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:47 PM

Re: Mother kills her own children

Thing is Twink, I am doubting mental illness here, because both adults were involved it seems.

It would be an extraordinary coincidence if both her and the boyfriend were mentally ill, surely?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thing is Twink, I am doubting mental illness here, because it would be an extraordinary coincidence if both her and the boyfriend were both mentally ill, surely?
I agree Mups, but with the very limited info, at the moment, it is difficult to find the truth.
People kill for many reasons & my fist thought was , "has her boyfriend encouraged her to kill them"..... but for a mother to kill her children, that may mean she is mentally unstable!

I just think it will be down to the courts, lawyers, jury & maybe doctors, to decide what has happened, or our legal system will go further down the pan!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Any mother who would kill her own children must be mentally ill or evil.
Or both.
Truly shocking.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thing is Twink, I am doubting mental illness here, because both adults were involved it seems.

It would be an extraordinary coincidence if both her and the boyfriend were mentally ill, surely?

According Facebook he's her brother.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
According Facebook he's her brother.

Dunno, Ray.
The paper I read said he was her lover.
It said they were also both 37 years old, so unless they were twins, I don't see how it could be her brother.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:48 PM

Just checked The Indie, Guardian and Mail. All say she's 34 and he's 37.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 05:45 PM

Hi

I appreciate that there are very valid points being made.

I am just somewhat cynical about so called Mental Illness.

Four Decades in Enforcement have left me amazed by those who claim Mental Illness yet miraculously recover after a few years only to be released and kill again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:32 PM

I am not sure why this thread has been allowed? When something criminal like this is reported in the newspapers, readers aren’t allowed to comment on it for legal reasons.

Sorry, but I won’t be commenting.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am not sure why this thread has been allowed? When something criminal like this is reported in the newspapers, readers aren’t allowed to comment on it for legal reasons.

Its a discussion about something that was on the news Arty, at this moment in time everything is speculation as no one knows what really took place and why.

I can't see anything wrong with discussing a news item, if it wasn't meant to be discussed they wouldn't report it in the first place.

I've have the same discussion with my friend tonight so discussing it here with people who I think of as friends is just the same to me. x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2019, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

If that is so Art, how come all the newspapers and TV can report about it?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top