Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 08:24 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning everyone bright and sunny here...

My daughter’s op seemed to go well yesterday, they managed to remove the fibroids without giving her a full hysterectomy. They said she could go home a few hours later. However she has been unable to go wees so they had to give her a bladder scan. It took 5 nurses to try to fit a catheter for her, then she was pumped with antibiotics incase an infection occurred due to so many trying with the catheter. She was released from hospital 10.00pm last night feeling with discomfort and quite shook up. Has to go back Friday to have catheter removed.
Sorry to hear she's having a rough time post op Mags, hopefully short term though... sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Sorry to hear she's having a rough time post op Mags, hopefully short term though... sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery..
Thanks Barry....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 09:10 AM

Mags it sounds like you daughter had a rough time yesterday.

Lets hope that she is soon better, as too many OFF threads are sounding more like Emergency Ward 10 at the moment!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning everyone

So pleased 'thing has been removed tabby ...bout time too blinking 'thing'

Hope your daughter gets better soon too mags hopefully she is through the worst now.

Nothing planned for me today....it rained really heavily here last night all through the night....I'm wishing for some sunshine today.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone a bit dull but should clear up later I hope it does I have washed the mattress cover and under pillow covers.

ST I am delighted to hear you are pain free
Mags, your poor daughter must be feeling bruised and battered Remind her it is not forever, each day she should feel a bit better .

Right enough faffing I must wash some paintwork today.
Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 10:03 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A bright day here but with a strange looking sky, it’s grey but with fluffy, white clouds and patches of blue. Today’s forecast is for a cloudy start with scattered showers, becoming dry and feeling warm and humid, maximum temperature of 26ºC.

Today is one of those days when I don’t feel like doing much so that is what I will be doing, or maybe even less! The garden and everything else that needs doing will still be there tomorrow!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 12:45 PM

Thanks for your good wishes to our daughter.

She called me this morning to say her husband helped her to the bathroom in the night and he collapsed on the floor. She tried to pick him up! Fortunately it woke my 16 yr old grandson and he managed to get him back to bed. S-I-L had the results on his MRI back last week and he’s been diagnosed with Accoustic Neuroma and awaiting treatment himself.

Visited them this morning and he is ok, can’t remember much about it. Daughter is very weak with stomach pains. Not sure if we will be going on holiday next week now, I don’t like to leave them unless there’s an improvement.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Thanks for your good wishes to our daughter.

She called me this morning to say her husband helped her to the bathroom in the night and he collapsed on the floor. She tried to pick him up! Fortunately it woke my 16 yr old grandson and he managed to get him back to bed. S-I-L had the results on his MRI back last week and he’s been diagnosed with Accoustic Neuroma and awaiting treatment himself.

Visited them this morning and he is ok, can’t remember much about it. Daughter is very weak with stomach pains. Not sure if we will be going on holiday next week now, I don’t like to leave them unless there’s an improvement.
oh my word, this is awful for you and your family, you must be beside yourself with worry with their health being so bad.

I can imagine you not wanting to go on holiday with all this gong on, I'm the same about leaving my Dad when I go away in a few weeks time, I'm thinking perhaps not going but my Dad is upset I am thinking of not going.

I hope things get better for your family, the worry must be awful for you all. Big hugs Mags

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top