Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 08:50 PM

Re: Looks Like Boris has Won Already!

Originally Posted by Bread ->
We should ignore everything the EU asks us to do now.
That sounds like we really know what we are doing....
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 08:55 PM

Go Boris

You've been known to tell a few porkies, colourful untruths, whatever.

But we know where we stand.

Hunt is a bag of wind, the last thing we need.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 08:59 PM

They are all bags of wind, depends on which bag you prefer the smell of.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The EU is a cesspit of dictatorship, a bunch of unelected powermad elitists. The EU dilutes democracy to the point of oblivion. It has reduced our country's democracy likewise.

Up to the UK people to wrest it back
There in lies your problem. I wasn't referring to the EU, but to countries in the EU. Apparently you are so obsessed you even don't read careful enough to notice what is written. You don't answer on the argument, but shoot of your next soundbyte. That's not a productive debate, but just shouting at each other and only one listening.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Go Boris

You've been known to tell a few porkies, colourful untruths, whatever.

But we know where we stand.

Hunt is a bag of wind, the last thing we need.
Striking observation. Our Ursala can have boris for breakfast. Hunt is too much of a sleezeball to get grips on, but boris, pwah!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Striking observation. Our Ursala can have boris for breakfast. Hunt is too much of a sleezeball to get grips on, but boris, pwah!

Rumour has it ursula might not get the job after all. Depends on what Juncker says
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->

Not according to your German masters

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eu...-idUKKCN1U71E2
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 12:21 AM

It has been reported that she wasn't a very good 'Defence Minister'.

So far as Boris goes, Stan Johnson was an MEP, an ex employee of the World Bank and European Commission, and is also very much involved with conservation. Despite the fact the family all come across as being a bit vague at times , I would think Boris has got quite a lot of knowledgeable people backing him.
That's apart from the wonderful, Jacob RM.

Boris is our only hope of leaving the EU. If Hunt becomes PM, I don't think we will leave, ever . Hunt is so watery, I believe he'd be another Mrs May's .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-07-2019, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
It has been reported that she wasn't a very good 'Defence Minister'.

So far as Boris goes, Stan Johnson was an MEP, an ex employee of the World Bank and European Commission, and is also very much involved with conservation. Despite the fact the family all come across as being a bit vague at times , I would think Boris has got quite a lot of knowledgeable people backing him.
That's apart from the wonderful, Jacob RM.

Boris is our only hope of leaving the EU. If Hunt becomes PM, I don't think we will leave, ever . Hunt is so watery, I believe he'd be another Mrs May's .

I think your right ....

Our legal position is to be out on October 31st. I think the only options on the table now are to leave with no deal or or leave with a good deal.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 02:49 PM

Just watched Hunt and Boris being interviewed by Andrew Neil last night. How it revealed yet again a real insight into the character of Boris, who will take no responsibility for anything that he has messed up on, who has no grasp of detail on any subject, and who does nothing but divert and obfuscate when asked anything of importance. The man is an absolute walking disaster zone and the country would be dealt a huge disservice should he be voted in as PM.

We really deserve better...

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top