Join for free
Elbee
Chichester
Elbee is male  Elbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2013, 12:30 PM

David Cameron comes to Eastleigh.

Instead of working as the Prime Minister trying to put right what his coalition policies have messed up, David Cameron took time out (at our expense) to campaign for his party at the Eastleigh by-election last week.

The by-election became necessary because a member of the government “Perverted the course of Justice” and then lied about it for nearly three years until he was no doubt persuaded by his legal team, to plead guilty in return for less jail time. He should get SIX YEARS (out in 2) he will probably get six months (out in 2!) This MP broke our law and then LIED about it over and over again, even to his friends and supporters.

So now we have our Dave telling lies again.
At the last election:
He lied about increasing the Inheritance tax threshold to £1million; it will now stay at £325,000 for the foreseeable now it is being used to pay for care costs.

He lied about not increasing National Insurance. He didn’t for employers, but everyone else has to pay the 1% increase he promised he would scrap.

He lied about an EU membership referendum “in the next parliament” it is now put back until at least 2017!

So to all those who can vote in Eastleigh, don’t be taken in with the lies you are being told. You already elected a criminal liar, be more careful this time!
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2013, 05:40 PM

Re: David Cameron comes to Eastleigh.

From what I've seen of 'Beastly' Eastleigh, who would want to go there?

But, you're right - nothing but broken promises, incompetent handling of the economy, messing with the pensions and discriminating against women and loads more....

Trouble is, nobody is any better.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

01-03-2013, 10:19 AM

Well the Lib Dems got in by a narrow margin. But it is worrying that unpleasant party UKIP did so well!

They bang on about immigrants in no doubt the same way the Nazi party in Germany vilified Jews, gays, gypsies and the disabled. If ever the British people were stupid enough to vote UKIP into power I am certain they would live to regret it BIG TIME.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 10:39 AM

'Stupid' to vote for UKIP. I don't think so - and neither did the voters of Eastleigh who came pretty close to securing victory for UKIP in the By-election.

It's about time we stopped bowing down to Brussels, stuck up for ourselves and closed to door to anyone who simply sees Britain as a soft touch.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

01-03-2013, 12:00 PM

I prefer to live in a country which is seen as a 'soft touch' rather than one ruled by dictators!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Grumblewagon ->
'Stupid' to vote for UKIP. I don't think so - and neither did the voters of Eastleigh who came pretty close to securing victory for UKIP in the By-election.

It's about time we stopped bowing down to Brussels, stuck up for ourselves and closed to door to anyone who simply sees Britain as a soft touch.
If I lived in the UK, I'd also vote UKIP (not sure where the racist slur against them comes from) as Labour, Conservative and, not sure we can even quantify the LibDems but them as well, haven't exactly made Britain a booming, self-sufficient economy with a populace that possesses a happy disposition have they. They're all rubbish at their jobs. Oh for an honest politician that puts the people first ...
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I prefer to live in a country which is seen as a 'soft touch' rather than one ruled by dictators!
Newsflash: you already are
Elbee
Chichester
Elbee is male  Elbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 02:00 PM

Well the Lib Dems got in by a narrow margin. But it is worrying that unpleasant party UKIP did so well!

They bang on about immigrants in no doubt the same way the Nazi party in Germany vilified Jews, gays, gypsies and the disabled. If ever the British people were stupid enough to vote UKIP into power I am certain they would live to regret it BIG TIME.
Regarding UKIP
- You don't know what you are talking about!
More worrying is that you have actually a vote!

Until we can get the news accurately reported without spin by anyone and real facts; assumptions such as the one made here, no matter how daft they are, will be the belief of the ignorant many and the thinking few will not be able to effect any change.
Elbee
Chichester

06-03-2013, 08:58 AM

UKIP = Party that want Britain to Save £50 million a day by getting out of the EU

BNP = Maybe who you "think" are the nazis?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top