Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 05:31 PM

Where will you be ?

Where will you be in 7 years ? Will you be doing the same thing as your doing now ? Will you have downsized to release money for a better life . will you be in a home for the elderly , will you be chasing the young men on a beach in the south of spain..... or still chatting the barmaid up in your local..... ?
Im hoping to of sold my house in the UK and be living in France full time ... running a friend in france holiday service
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 05:45 PM

Re: Where will you be ?

Hi Bags,
I will still be here, because I'm 'stuck' here. Made a bad choice, have to live with it....
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 05:53 PM

Fully retired.

Better off financially than I am now!

Possibly living close to the sea.

Good posting Nobaggage
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

01-03-2013, 06:43 PM

We moved into this property, in a semi-rural village location last year. The last property was extensive and too big for us, especially now my husband is disabled. Hopefully we will have quite a few good years here before we have to go into a care home, or pop our clogs.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 06:46 PM

I know where I would like to be, not sure where I will be.

Our house and gardens are far too large for us to manage for much longer but I love it here and this is where I would like to be.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 06:57 PM

I hope you are where you want to be Baggy. I hope to be in the same place, never happier than I am now, I would have liked to move down to the country a few years ago but the wife wouldn't hear of it, grown out of that idea now, I suppose I'm just lazy and don't want to adjust at this stage of the game.
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 07:12 PM

I cant see me settling anywhere always had the wanderlust .... I think after Frabce it will be greece.... I think I must of been a tortoise in my last life.... Infact Id love a campervan and just keep going ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 07:30 PM

Hi Baggy hopefully health permitting I will still be here in the same house doing the same things.

Chloe will 12 and I hope in good health . I have had Miniature Schnauzers since I first saw one in 1964 and it worries me to think there will come a time when I won't be able to have any more...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 07:54 PM

With the love shes getting Meg, she should go on for a long time yet.... So dont be thinking those thoughts - she may be 'telepathic'...
Nobaggage

01-03-2013, 07:58 PM

Mine is 15 at the mo dont think she will be here in 7 years.... she is not well today and im wondering how much longer she will be here.... its a sad thought but I know she has had a great life....I hope my dogs see me out in the future.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top