Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 03:12 PM

Re: Chosen.

UJ - I did say I was not keen on 'fanatics' - they irritate the life outa me. So - Joe, there is nothing 'arrogant' in stating a belief at all. The arrogance it seems, comes from atheists. If people wish to discuss their beliefs, why bother commenting at all, if anger is the result. Sorry - just do not understand....
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 05:17 PM

Re: Chosen.

Amongst the people who believe in God are some highly intelligent people and I am not just talking about the Catholic faith either. I think they may find it some what amusing that some think they have devoted an entire life time to some thing based on fairy tales.
It seems even our Queen may have been duped into believing these fairy tales too. She attends church every Sunday and apparently not only out of duty.

You don't choose to believe in God. You either do or you don't.
I think that is why non believers find the concept of God so difficult to understand.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top