Join for free
Page 2 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:01 AM

Re: Diana, Princess of Wales

I think it's sad it's still being dragged up in this way and I wonder how her children feel about it. It would have been better if they had just investigated quietly, and not made it public knowledge unless they got a result. I can see what Julie means about if it were one of our own children too though. I also felt for Mr. Fayed at the time also, he looked so grief stricken. Think I'm going to have to sit on the fence on this one.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:09 AM

Thats how I feel - should have investigated further - first .....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:22 AM

I think the trouble was that the information was passed to a newspaper first before they then passed it to the Police.
Doesn't help trying to keep that private at all. Money again for newspaper
headlines.
Its a similar case to Marilyn Monroe. Did she or didn't she get murdered?
Or was she pushed with tablets down her throat. Did Dianas car get pushed
into the tunnel walls by a blue Fiat? Maybe its something that we will never know but its not fair on the lads who have to listen to what happened to their Mum all the time as they have to drag up all the rest with it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:25 AM

I think all these people who mysteriously died are not really dead at all! I think they're all on an island somewhere the press and outside world don't know about.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 10:31 AM

There were far too many irregularities from the outset of the incident and that's why the conspiracy theories continue - out and out lying from many in the medical profession (in France) regarding Diana and the driver.

If it had been my mother, I would leave no stone unturned to find out whether somone had wilfully taken my mother from me. Sadly, if it was government sanctioned, the truth is unlikely to ever be revealed.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
If it were normal circumstances - yes. It is not tho' and we are just not going to know the truth of it. Same with JFK etc.....
I was just going to say that.. folks are STILL talking about the JFK assassination. There are no shortage of theories.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I think all these people who mysteriously died are not really dead at all! I think they're all on an island somewhere the press and outside world don't know about.
I wish I could remember the name of the book I think it was a james Herbert book where that was exactly the case. People removed from society and kept in a castle, some for their own good, some for the good of the world and some just because they wanted to disappear.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
OMG.. that's what they actually said about JFK.. that he didn't die, but was a vegetable and Jackie pretended to marry that ugly man Onasis.. who owned an island so she could keep JFK there and care for him..

Then there's my friend.. whose Grand Uncle is actually LBJ.. her mother said LBJ had him killed.

AND then there's ELVIS....
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Would we say that if it were our son or our daughter ? Don't forget how Brady's victims parents kept trying to find out the truth. When it happens to you letting them rest can only happen after you know what has happened.
Exactly Julie.....the truth has to be established for the sake of justice and the families concerned to be able to 'let them rest' and for them to be able to move on.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 05:02 PM

Is there really new information and is it just a coincidence that they are publicising the new film about Diana's life at the moment......

Page 2 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top