Join for free
Page 3 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 05:21 PM

Re: Diana, Princess of Wales

Charles had her killed, that's my views - not that I particularly care.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Charles had her killed, that's my views - not that I particularly care.

Not Charles the turd, but Phil the Greek had her done in.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Is there really new information and is it just a coincidence that they are publicising the new film about Diana's life at the moment......
Barry I have a feeling the 'new information' was submitted by someone trying to divert attention from themselves beacuse they were involved in another prosecution.

Of course there is also money in a story about new information and it has come at a convenient time to add a little free publicity to any new film to be premiered shortly .
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 06:20 PM

I recall reading that Dodi was a bit of a despot, one of those "when I shout sh*t you jump on the shovel" types, and that his staff were reluctant (read for that frightened) to argue with or contradict him. Thus despite having been in the bar drinking, when Dodi told his driver to report for duty he reported tout sweet. Simple answer to what happened? Drunk driver.

Plus we have no idea what happened in the car, did Dodi harangue him into driving faster?

Why was she not wearing a seat belt? (begs the question what were the two of them doing in the back of the car?).

And finally had Charles or indeed anyone else, wanted her dead, I am sure it could have been achieved, quietly, discreetly, without leaving any evidence and furthermore without involving others.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
I recall reading that Dodi was a bit of a despot, one of those "when I shout sh*t you jump on the shovel" types, and that his staff were reluctant (read for that frightened) to argue with or contradict him. Thus despite having been in the bar drinking, when Dodi told his driver to report for duty he reported tout sweet. Simple answer to what happened? Drunk driver.

Plus we have no idea what happened in the car, did Dodi harangue him into driving faster?

Why was she not wearing a seat belt? (begs the question what were the two of them doing in the back of the car?).

And finally had Charles or indeed anyone else, wanted her dead, I am sure it could have been achieved, quietly, discreetly, without leaving any evidence and furthermore without involving others.
Makes perfect sense to me. And wasn't there a body guard in the front passenger seat who survived? If it was a professional hit there would BE no survivors. Dead men tell no tales after all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->

That all rings true to me Daisy , the Fayed's both father and son I understand were used to calling the shots.

and finally had Charles or indeed anyone else, wanted her dead, I am sure it could have been achieved, quietly, discreetly, without leaving any evidence and furthermore without involving others.
Absolutely Daisy, why wait until a situation where there were numerous witnesses including the paparazzi around.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

20-08-2013, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Makes perfect sense to me. And wasn't there a body guard in the front passenger seat who survived? If it was a professional hit there would BE no survivors. Dead men tell no tales after all.
...yes Audrey Trevor Rees-Jones the bodyguard survived.

I understand the 'new evidence' came to light during the recent court martial of a former SAS sniper who was convicted of possessing an illegal firearm. This person concocting a number of bizarre stories as part of his defence.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 07:43 PM

If this was an assassination they certainly made a drama of it when, as others have said, it would certainly have been carried out much more discreetly and with a little more finesse methinks
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 07:48 PM

Here in Chicago, we know about those things...

Professionals never leave witnesses.. And if someone wanted to have such a high profile person "eliminated" they wouldn't hire Moe, Larry and Curley to do it.. It would only be top of the line.. Don't you think?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2013, 08:05 PM

Not bringing out a new Diana film or something are they? Rather a callous thing to say I know but this ain't ever going to be solved is it.

Page 3 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top