Join for free
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 04:28 PM

Madeleine McCann

Have I missed something ......?
Why after nearly 7 years have the police started to act on this .... The things they are proposing to do, they could have done way back
Checking mobile phone usage of that night ......
Now - printing an E-fit of a suspect .....
It all seemed so lame at the outset - so what have I missed ......?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 04:43 PM

Re: Madeleine McCann

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Have I missed something ......?
Why after nearly 7 years have the police started to act on this .... The things they are proposing to do, they could have done way back
Checking mobile phone usage of that night ......
Now - printing an E-fit of a suspect .....
It all seemed so lame at the outset - so what have I missed ......?
Pats I don't think our UK Police were given all the details of the case from the Portuguese police were they?

I should imagine there is a degree of professional jealousy when it comes to police from a different country investigating a case which took place on another country's soil.

I agree, it seems too little too late ...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 04:56 PM

Yes - the Portugese did suspect the parents for some time ......
Seven years though - those poor parents, must be agonizing for them ....
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 06:06 PM

i HOPE THEY DO FIND WEE MADDIE....BUT GOD BLESS HER ...WHAT MIGHT SHE HAVE GONE THROUGH...
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 06:08 PM

Actually it's the Portuguese police who could not get information, medical records refused, ever changing stories, rotting meat and nappies left in the car boot, not a trace of Madeleine's dna in the apartment, 3 tiny children using one toothbrush, the youngest little girl wearing Madeleine's shoes a couple of days after the 'disappearance', the apartment thoroughly cleaned, the curtains washed, the best cadaver dogs in the world discredited by the Mccanns, a 'fund', which was never a fund but a private limited company, set up within days, the government's own spin doctor sent out to them, the most expensive firm of extradition lawyers brought in immediately, anyone who dares to disagree with the McCann version sued, do I need to go on?
How many other families of missing children do you know who have got away with admitted neglect and had millions thrown at them by well wishers and the government?

My sympathies are with that little girl who was so badly let down by her parents whose attitude was 'it was our holiday too' and refused a baby sitter even though the sitters were the same people who looked after their kids in the crèche every day. I'm sure none of you will agree with me but from day one I believed the Mccanns knew what happened to that child, and I still believe that.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-10-2013, 06:23 PM

I am stunned Loretta - thankyou for the info, I never knew all this ....
Saw a docu years ago - up till then, I was suspicious of the McCanns, then changed my mind. The docu was limited in information though ......
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 06:37 PM

You should read the police files Pat. Did you know the Mccanns never went out looking for the child that night? Police gave up their free time to search, locals searched but the Mccanns said it was too dark and they were busy.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-10-2013, 06:39 PM

No - I didn't !
I will look further into it - thanks .....
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 07:57 PM

no matter who took that wee girl..it was her parents who let her down...on holiday or not ...leaving 3 children alone is neglect...
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
You should read the police files...
How does one get access to confidential Police files clumsy?

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top