Join for free
Page 2 of 54 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 > Last »
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2013, 09:51 PM

Re: Madeleine McCann

I think there is a lot more than we have ever been told going on there ...one day it will come to light ...up till then its all guess work....but I must say my gut feeling is the parents are dodgy...
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 06:40 AM

I think that's the key to this story its the lack of all the evidence.
Its been a mishap since it began with the Portrugese police not looking
for anyone else and just focusing on the parents. All information must
be researched at the beginning then you cut it down to a few who
might be the kidnappers.
I myself, believe it was a p aedo who got her as there has been a lot of
publicity about them being in that area at that time. I think she was
grabbed to order after photos were taken of her and then the network
went to work to grab her and ferry her away.
I do hope they find her alive but often think they wont
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 08:27 AM

He must have been a very clever abductor BowieEyes, he went in, drugged 3 children, cleaned the apartment, washed the curtains then calmly goes off carrying an almost 4 year old, he had at least a few minutes to do do all this without leaving any trace of dna, a very clever abductor indeed! Personally I believe the dogs, they don't lie. Accident, cover up. Have you read the statements of the McCann friends? A group of supposedly intelligent people all doctors or working in the medical profession yet can't string a sentence together, can't get their stories straight, even one couple who said their baby was very sick and they had to change the sheets, yet still left the baby alone and went back to the tapas bar? The whole affair stinks and always has done.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Actually it's the Portuguese police who could not get information, medical records refused, ever changing stories, rotting meat and nappies left in the car boot, not a trace of Madeleine's dna in the apartment, 3 tiny children using one toothbrush, the youngest little girl wearing Madeleine's shoes a couple of days after the 'disappearance', the apartment thoroughly cleaned, the curtains washed, the best cadaver dogs in the world discredited by the Mccanns, a 'fund', which was never a fund but a private limited company, set up within days, the government's own spin doctor sent out to them, the most expensive firm of extradition lawyers brought in immediately, anyone who dares to disagree with the McCann version sued, do I need to go on?
How many other families of missing children do you know who have got away with admitted neglect and had millions thrown at them by well wishers and the government?

My sympathies are with that little girl who was so badly let down by her parents whose attitude was 'it was our holiday too' and refused a baby sitter even though the sitters were the same people who looked after their kids in the crèche every day. I'm sure none of you will agree with me but from day one I believed the Mccanns knew what happened to that child, and I still believe that.
Well said Clumsy. The finger of suspicion firmly points towards the Macans in this case.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I think that's the key to this story its the lack of all the evidence.
Its been a mishap since it began with the Portrugese police not looking
for anyone else and just focusing on the parents. All information must
be researched at the beginning then you cut it down to a few who
might be the kidnappers.
I myself, believe it was a p aedo who got her as there has been a lot of
publicity about them being in that area at that time. I think she was
grabbed to order after photos were taken of her and then the network
went to work to grab her and ferry her away.
I do hope they find her alive but often think they wont
That would be my best guess Sandy and ties in with what little I have read or seen about the case in a 'reconstruction' of events in a programme I saw.
Originally Posted by clumsy ->
He must have been a very clever abductor BowieEyes, he went in, drugged 3 children, cleaned the apartment, washed the curtains then calmly goes off carrying an almost 4 year old, he had at least a few minutes to do do all this without leaving any trace of dna, a very clever abductor indeed! Personally I believe the dogs, they don't lie. Accident, cover up. Have you read the statements of the McCann friends? A group of supposedly intelligent people all doctors or working in the medical profession yet can't string a sentence together, can't get their stories straight, even one couple who said their baby was very sick and they had to change the sheets, yet still left the baby alone and went back to the tapas bar? The whole affair stinks and always has done.
Loretta I don't know a lot of the details but what possible motive could the parents have had to kill their own beautiful child.

One thing I do know for sure, I could never leave a child let alone 3 unattended while I went some distance away .
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
One thing I do know for sure, I could never leave a child let alone 3 unattended while I went some distance away .
I think most people feel the same way Meg - no matter what happened to Madeleine, the parents need to shoulder a great deal of the responsibility for leaving the children alone. When you have young children, it is their needs, not your own, that should govern your behaviour. When our kids were that age and we were on the rare holidays that we could afford, once they were tired and wanted to go to bed, we took them home and stayed with them, no matter how much we might have liked to stay out and party. Immature, irresponsible and selfish behaviour from supposedly intelligent parents. This has also characterised much of their behaviour/attitudes since the "abduction" - blaming everyone else but themselves for the tragedy.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 11:39 AM

I don't think they purposely killed the child Meg, I, like many others, think there was an accident, as we all know small children left unsupervised for even a few minutes can have horrendous accidents. I do believe there is one huge cover up and whitewashing operation. The British press and media have printed only the PR flannel put out by Clarence Mitchell, who you will recall was the media spin doctor for the government at that time. How many false sightings have there been......too many to count, how many families have had their lives turned upside down by all these false sightings? Why was the 'fund' set up to pay for the Mccanns lifestyle and that of their extended family? Why did Gerry McCanns brother give up his extremely well paid job to work for the 'fund' in the very early days when the child could have been found the next day? Why did the Mccanns and their friends delete all their phone texts and calls? Why employ various firms of dodgy detectives who have come up with absolutely nothing........except for the last pair of ex British cops who said that they believed Madeleine was being held in a lair close to Prai de Luz! Never has so much rubbish been spouted. Why did Gordon Brown interfere and insist that Inspector Amaral was removed from the case? A political deal with Portugal maybe? Why was Inspector Amaral's little Shitzu dog found battered to death outside his house? Could this be because Mr Amaral refused to go along with the abduction theory? Why were two British Ambassadors removed from their posts in Portugal so quickly, one of whom had sent a report to UK stating that he was not happy about the McCann version of events? Why have the Mccanns employed PR companies in both UK and Portugal to make them look good? Have you ever seen the many photographs taken at the time of this awful event? You should see them, you would find them very enlightening.
There are many, many thousands of people who do not go along with all the 'wonderful, caring Mccann' stories, I am one of them. Here is another.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10...ne-mccann-case

Wendy Murphy is a former prosecutor who specializes in child abuse and sex crimes cases and never backs down from telling it like it is.

This happens time and time again, each time things don't look so good for the Mccanns, out comes the PR flannel as a distraction from what is really going on.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 03:35 PM

I don't know what to think, but, it saddens me that other people who have lost children don't get the support or publicity that the Mccanns have.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 03:47 PM

'Crimewatch' are devoting a whole programme to the 'new evidence' - the McCanns will feature in it ......
Monday 9pm, BBC1
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I don't know what to think, but, it saddens me that other people who have lost children don't get the support or publicity that the Mccanns have.
Do we know for certain that these 'other' people dont get support?

And maybe these 'other people' don't want the publicity either, missing children cases are not closed until they are solved.

Page 2 of 54 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top