Join for free
Page 54 of 54 « First < 4 44 52 53 54
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2015, 05:10 PM

Re: Madeleine McCann

Originally Posted by Meg ->
'Fascinating '....umm I don't think so well not where I am concerned anyway.
What I see is more people scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for new theories .
I wonder if Elvis is buried under that man's drive too and Lord Lucan .

So many accusations, so little proof the same old story...
Meg . Different things fascinate different people. You didn't half watch that film quick!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2015, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
Meg . Different things fascinate different people. You didn't half watch that film quick!
Myra no point in wasting time scanning through trash when it can be done quickly.
I will leave the conspiracy theorists and 'muckrakers' to watch it slowly and savour every word.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2015, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Myra no point in wasting time scanning through trash when it can be done quickly.
I will leave the conspiracy theorists and 'muckrakers' to watch it slowly and savour every word.
The fact of the matter is that it interests some people Meg. Me especially . If no one else is interested then it's up to them. I won't call them muckrakers. Not nice.

Page 54 of 54 « First < 4 44 52 53 54

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top