Join for free
Page 34 of 34 « First < 24 32 33 34
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 12:57 AM

Re: Does the internet facilitate unpleasant behaviour?

Well someone sounds like he needs some lovin.
Shall we put him up for auction and let one of us ladies have him as a slave for a day to cheer him up....

ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 01:07 AM

Who's the nag and who's needing the love?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:11 AM

It was the other old nag I felt sorry for, running on riderless for eternity like a horse that had thrown its rider at the first fence.

Alas it looks like it has finally fallen over-night and been shot along with its rider, somebody must be reading in and felt pity

The horse outside is having a good cough this morning or is he having a good laugh
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:29 AM

Duke, I don't know what your problem is with the person concerned or the galloping horse but I do understand the policies on this site, like:-
" leave you troubles at the door and don't bring them here" or
" attack the post but not the poster"

Both of those activities cause problems on the site, and we have had enough of that recently, so I am asking you to please ignore this persons posts and get on with enjoying time with others.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Duke, I don't know what your problem is with the person concerned or the galloping horse but I do understand the policies on this site, like:-
" leave you troubles at the door and don't bring them here" or
" attack the post but not the poster"

Both of those activities cause problems on the site, and we have had enough of that recently, so I am asking you to please ignore this persons posts and get on with enjoying time with others.
Never had any problems ever with the other poster elsewhere as I have totally ignored the person for six years or more. So once more you assume things girl like problems have been brought from elsewhere which is rubbish.

So once more, I do not have the slightest interest in the person, get it

But enjoy the dancing horse, perhaps we should all have one, that should make the forum look like a circus and give a few people headaches
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Don't know how this bad feeling comes about, this is just a Forum.
Paul it comes from people who have no tolerance of others and see and label people who have different views and interests from their own as trolls and wind up merchants.

They could ignore each others posts but instead they like to snipe at one another. Some do it overtly , others use a subtle approach thinking it will go unnoticed but it is there none the less.

If only they took the time to get to know each other a little and avoid the things about a person that they don't like or if they can't do that avoid them altogether it would be just fine

Mods can quote rules, dump posts in the trash can but still it goes on. We are all members here and have to get along , constant sniping just makes things unpleasant for everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 11:06 AM

This thread is being locked pending a review by Admin, it may open later.
Thank you

Page 34 of 34 « First < 24 32 33 34

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top