Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 11:12 AM

Re: Welcome back Nigel Farage

Anyone who can get up David Camerons snooty nose and make Him uncomfortable is ok in My book. ;~)
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 11:27 AM

Its a shame he did not manage to win his seat, would have loved him to get a chance to be a fly in the ointment of parliament. He certainly has raised the party profile, testimony to the votes the garnered in the general election, they came second in 90 seats.

When i heard the resignation speech i thought he is playing a fast one, and of course the party itself would struggle to find someone with his impact. All parties need to start somewhere, as the rougher edges are smoothed out, perhaps in time they will have more impact. I doubt the proposed referendum on Europe will have come about without his influence.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 11:35 AM

Welcome back Nigel, hope he does well, he has my full support.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 12:50 PM

same here susie....so glad nigel is back in he's seat again ..like the man's values.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 01:06 PM

Enoch Powell the 2nd. he was a good politician too.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 01:53 PM

Yay for Nigel
I just like him - I can't 'elp it
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Enoch Powell the 2nd. he was a good politician too.
I don't think so Wrinkly, Enoch was on the racist side, but Nigel's quest is to cut population and regain control of our borders. Nigel Farage and UKIP members embrace ALL nationalities, and they are welcome to our shores, but immigration can not continue at it's present level in the future or else we will all be going to live in Spain and Australia.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by seacroft ->
I am tempted to think its all been a fiddle he never intended to leave.
He was keeping to his word.....he did say before the election, that if he didn't win his seat he would stand down as leader, he did stand down but the fact that his 'resignation' wasn't accepted doesn't change the fact that he kept his word.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2015, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
but I do quite like Farage, I think he has measure of charisma
And defying certain death not once but twice certainly makes him somewhat unique.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 06:19 PM

Watching the News today, I was quite upset knowing that other people are against Nigel Farage, his MP Mark Caskell, saying Nigel is Aggressive, and one of his parties is also leaving.

I feel sorry for Nigel, I think its all been a Set-Up against him.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top