Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 06:23 PM

Re: Welcome back Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Pats ->
He was keeping to his word.....he did say before the election, that if he didn't win his seat he would stand down as leader, he did stand down but the fact that his 'resignation' wasn't accepted doesn't change the fact that he kept his word.
You're right Pats.

I like him.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Watching the News today, I was quite upset knowing that other people are against Nigel Farage, his MP Mark Caskell, saying Nigel is Aggressive, and one of his parties is also leaving.

I feel sorry for Nigel, I think its all been a Set-Up against him.
Susie, it's the usual. The nasty ones always come out of the woodwork. He doesn't need them. Nigel comes across as very down to earth. I like that.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 06:25 PM

Watching the News today, I was quite upset knowing that other people are against Nigel Farage, his MP Mark Caskell, saying Nigel is Aggressive, and one of his parties is also leaving.

I was thinking the same Susie - I think OFlynn had his eye on the leadership !
I don't blame Nigel for being down one bit, its been an awful year that he has had to go through ..... I wish him well .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 06:51 PM

Just shows what a Motley crew UKIP are.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 07:37 PM

All the Parties will be having a period of discussion & questioning after the Election, even the Conservatives; but the press & media seem to delight in reporting any problems within UKIP more than any of the others

Personally, I would like to see Nigel Farage continue.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 08:02 AM

After seeing the News this morning, Nigel Farage has said he is not going to step down. Good for him.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 08:44 AM

When you consider he had 4 million votes for UKIP as many as the SNP and they have 59 MPs and he only has one there is certainly something terribly wrong with the electoral system in this country!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
When you consider he had 4 million votes for UKIP as many as the SNP and they have 59 MPs and he only has one there is certainly something terribly wrong with the electoral system in this country!
Its shameful - and if the Cons were in that position, the system would soon change !
jodie
UK
jodie is female  jodie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 09:30 AM

I do think he's a control freak, it's not the first time he's been accused of behaving like a foul tempered dictator. According to one UKIP insider the whole 'resign if I don't win my seat' thing, then being reinstated was pre-planned from the start - he never intended to go. On the other hand he is the best person to lead UKIP atm, tho I think Suzanne Evans is extremely capable & very sane - they really shouldn't lose her -
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

22-05-2015, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by jodie ->
I do think he's a control freak, it's not the first time he's been accused of behaving like a foul tempered dictator. According to one UKIP insider the whole 'resign if I don't win my seat' thing, then being reinstated was pre-planned from the start - he never intended to go. On the other hand he is the best person to lead UKIP atm, tho I think Suzanne Evans is extremely capable & very sane - they really shouldn't lose her -
I think its more a case of him being so passionate on his beliefs.
I watch a lot of docus and on the news last night 380 thousand migrants entered here last year - so when he was labelled a looney over the figures - he was in fact 'right'
Nye Bevan went through all this because he wanted change - so means nothing to me, they can keep their opinions ....

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top