Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 05:36 PM

It's nearly one a day are arrested

Terror arrests reach record level, says Metropolitan Police

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32735484

I heard on the radio a retired met commander said mi5 and the police just haven't the resources to cope with the influx of terroist in this country , and said its only a mater of time to the next terroist attack ,

We are a soft bunch in this country
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 05:42 PM

Re: It's nearly one a day are arrested

I had two terrorists working where I do who tried to drive into Glasgow Airport. Both qualified doctors. They are all around us.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I had two terrorists working where I do who tried to drive into Glasgow Airport. Both qualified doctors. They are all around us.

Remember that young soldier lee , one of thoses two killers his father lived about 5 doors up from me , the night of lees death the police raided his dad flat , they was there for couple weeks taking iterms out , they use the mosque just down the road were we see that Anjem Choudary quite often ,
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
We are a soft bunch in this country
Not sure what being soft has got to do with it , we are paying the price for our foreign policy. The terrorism we are now experiencing was predictable .
Markey1
London

14-05-2015, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Not sure what being soft has got to do with it , we are paying the price for our foreign policy. The terrorism we are now experiencing was predictable .

How can you say we paying the price for our foreign policy , many of these muslim terroist are born first, second or third generation in this country ,
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 06:46 PM

How can you say we paying the price for our foreign policy , many of these muslim terroist are born first, second or third generation in this country ,
That is not the point Mark, study our foreign policy over the last couple of hundred year to the present day and you will understand what I mean .
Violence breed violence..
Markey1
London

14-05-2015, 07:00 PM

That is not the point Mark, study our foreign policy over the last couple oh hundred year to the present day and you will understand what I mean .

I know excatly were your coming from , but two wrongs don't make one right , you can't keep blaming the past ,
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

14-05-2015, 07:07 PM

I know excatly were your coming from , but two wrongs don't make one right , you can't keep blaming the past ,
The past is part of the present, you can not separate the two.
Markey1
London

14-05-2015, 07:13 PM

The past is part of the present, you can not separate the two.

Course you can ,and counties and other faiths have ,

I come back laters Meg's , more in depth , at the moment got a headache from hell
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 07:15 PM

That experience in my town really made me think differently. Learned men, happy to cause terrorism. I could believe it of anyone now.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top