Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Sableline
Durham,uk
Sableline is male  Sableline has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 06:02 PM

Re: Benefit cuts

My daughter went through college and got her certificates for hair dressing. Then found she could not get a job as the salon owners wanted untrained people to earn money from. It appears that these people in government have not lost the plot but never knew it in the first place. Until we get someone who is sensible in power nothing will change for the better. We are going to have more and more people living rough and the government cannot see that. More people are going to shop lift to be able to survive. Cameron has now renamed the zero hour contracts to make them sound better. The car road fund tax has been renamed car tax so as the money is not used for road repairs. This man thinks we are all monkeys. I think that we will see riots this parliament. Already Cameron is talking about altering boundaries to make it easier for them to get in again next election. We only have democracy when it suits the government to allow it as they do many undemocratic things..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sableline ->
My daughter went through college and got her certificates for hair dressing. Then found she could not get a job as the salon owners wanted untrained people to earn money from. It appears that these people in government have not lost the plot but never knew it in the first place. Until we get someone who is sensible in power nothing will change for the better. We are going to have more and more people living rough and the government cannot see that. More people are going to shop lift to be able to survive. Cameron has now renamed the zero hour contracts to make them sound better. The car road fund tax has been renamed car tax so as the money is not used for road repairs. This man thinks we are all monkeys. I think that we will see riots this parliament. Already Cameron is talking about altering boundaries to make it easier for them to get in again next election. We only have democracy when it suits the government to allow it as they do many undemocratic things..
Great post - says it all for me
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
If he can get a job in London and stay in digs Mon to Thu. night why do you think that "There's no way it'll work"
Because he is basically unskilled Losos so that's the only type of work he can get and it doesn't pay well.

He's always been a good father to his three daughters and always been there for them, except for when the Army sent him to Bosnia.

We know that despite his saying he could do it, he'd miss his family too much.

He came round yesterday, so very, very upset.

He'd applied at ASDA for a van driver's job but didn't even get past the 1st, initial interview.

Even I got to the third interview before they found some reason not to take my application further.

He can't cope up here so he just wouldn't cope on his own in London.

This man is on his knees now Losos.

He's our eldest son and we know him well. stevmk2
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
How do people afford to do that ? effectively run 2 homes one in the most expensive place in the country to live ?

Quite easy ,
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 08:57 PM

That's terrible, I am worried about my boy but at least he has no family to worry about so he can sofa surf as long as he needs to do.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top