Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 01:50 PM

Re: Rows

Originally Posted by Marj ->
When I was younger 20's 30's ,I did sulk ashamed to admit it my hubby never ever sulked or held a grudge and slow but sure he showed me what a waste of time falling out was, maybe that's why were still together after 42 years
That's great Marj
It was the other way round for me - mind you took a few years to get me darling to see sense
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
That's great Marj
It was the other way round for me - mind you took a few years to get me darling to see sense
Glad he did eventually
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
So sorry about double posting, the computer had a blip, it wasn't me honest
Well I got the message
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Well I got the message
lol you did for sure
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 02:42 PM

I used to love a good row it was a bit like playing chess.
I once told my husband to repeat what he said if he dared while holding the flour bag I was using at the time over his head It accidently spilled all over him
Making up after a row can be fun
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-05-2015, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I used to love a good row it was a bit like playing chess.
I once told my husband to repeat what he said if he dared while holding the flour bag I was using at the time over his head It accidently spilled all over him
Making up after a row can be fun
What a picture you paint Meg - very funny
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2015, 04:21 PM

I've heard people saying they give their partner the silent treatment for a long time after a row. I don't agree with that and think it's cruel. Surely it's best to make up? I couldn't abide carrying on like that. I'd find it unbearable.
Caroann
UK
Caroann is female  Caroann has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 12:29 PM

I dislike any confrontations,so avoid them as much as I can,life is too short at my age now...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 12:37 PM

I love a good row but if it is with my husband you cannot stay mad at him for long because he has this hurt expression he uses which usually ends up making me laugh, and then I forget what we were rowing about.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2015, 01:11 PM

I've never rowed as much in all my life since i met my hubby , it's like were too much alike.. were both Aries sign and both bossy, and stubborn. I think it's because of life's frustrations, things we want to do but can't get off the ground to do it.. There's not enough day's in the week or weekend for us as we both still work! We both want to do so much, as i suppose time is running out. So yes we argue, but soon come round and are loving again

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top