Join for free
Page 3 of 50 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 05:25 PM

Re: Jeremy Corbyn has done it!!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
God forbid!! Was a Labour voter all my working life until Tony Blair followed by Gordon Brown destroyed everything.
No, only party I voted for at the election was UKIP, and that was solely because I didn't want to waste my vote, (which was a waste of time anyway!

Not really wasted SG - it got the Tories worried enough to call for a referendum on the EU
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Thank goodness !! At least now we can breathe a sigh of relief that Labour will have zero chance, at least for the next decade at least, of ever having the opportunity to again be elected to run this country with the equally inept Lib Dems and the SNP as their sidekicks, and without doubt,and ever true to form, use it's experience as the most incompetent, inept, useless party that brought the UK to it's knees and almost bankrupted us. Well done Jeremy, keep up the good work with your seventies mentality. After being in the party for 32 years and voting against them every time, your cabinet colleagues must be silently weeping whilst publicly welcoming you as their new leader.
What do you mean? The SNP are no sidekicks to the Lib Dems or anyone else.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 05:44 PM

Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye (The Labour Party)

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRt3AENQtBU]
At times it was nice knowing you, and I even voted for you.
Not anymore! The Trots are taking you over.

R.I.P. New Labour.

Welcome back Old Labour, and Michael Foot would be proud of you!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 06:19 PM

Cant wait for a meeting at the box between Cameron and JC.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Me neither, should be very interesting..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
What box is that .................?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

12-09-2015, 06:35 PM

I took it as meaning on the TV Patsy.......but I may be wrong.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
What do you mean? The SNP are no sidekicks to the Lib Dems or anyone else.
If the nightmare ever arose that the present Labour Party won the next election then god help us all! The SNP as well as Lib Dems, (albeit less than a dozen of them) would quite happily vote alongside Jeremy to open our borders wide to welcome the hundreds of thousands more immigrants in that all three parties have stated we should allow
And wouldn't Nicola Sturgeon gleefully vote with Jeremy on ridding us of Trident as she has been eager to do from the start?

As for Jeremy's claim to want to soak the rich and bring fairness back to those on welfare? Somehow all I can envisage is us being dragged back by him to where we started - the swift return of all those lazy gits on benefits (barring of course genuine claimants) reverting to the luxury they experienced under New Labour of staying in bed until midday and living the life of Riley courtesy of the tax payer.

Nationalise the Railways and Energy companies? what on earth is the idiot on about? where does he think the money is going to come from? Give him his due, Call-me-Dave, even though I still regard him as a two-faced, toss the manifesto promises into the long grass snake, has at least managed to get it right and tried his best to bring the economy back from the edge of bankruptcy that the Labour party left us. Jeremy in power would soon put paid to that!

The mere thought that Jeremy has stated that he is bringing back the likes of Ken Livingstone into his cabinet says it all. The knowledge that this left-wing party of previous ban-the-bomb, sandal-wearing load of old lefties, still spouting off their 1970 ideals which history tells the story and which practically brought the UK to a standstill shows what we would have to look forward to.
His team of course will be completed with the behind-the-scene Union Baron paymasters dictating all Labour policies.

Still, he should be good for a laugh as opposition leader with his promise of things to come when he eventually becomes Prime Minister. OMG! close the door on your way out !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 06:37 PM

Or the Despatch Box more likely....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

12-09-2015, 06:41 PM

That would be 'on the box'
Pity its not a box-ing ring .............

Page 3 of 50 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top