Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 01:55 PM

Re: 'Call Me Dave'

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I did all sorts of things and I am well happy

Yes just old gossip for those who get off on such stuff
me too I am delighted there is no one around that I know of to gossip about it
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Double standards again - Jeremy was a member of certain organisations and said a number of things some time ago and the press castigate him unmercifully for it. Dave does 'drugs' and takes part in bestiality orgies and people want to sweep that under the carpet merely because it happened a long time ago.
I'm not sure that being headlined and serialised in the Daily Mail counts as "sweeping under the carpet" Joe....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I'm not sure that being headlined and serialised in the Daily Mail counts as "sweeping under the carpet" Joe....

I wasn't referring to the DM, but people on this forum, who want to dismiss it as 'old news' whereas in contrast things that were done and said by Jeremy Corbyn many years ago he has been castigated and vilified for. As I said - double standards.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 02:50 PM

I wasn't referring to the DM, but people on this forum, who want to dismiss it as 'old news' whereas in contrast things that were done and said by Jeremy Corbyn many years ago he has been castigated and vilified for. As I said - double standards.
Really UJ , quite a sweeping generalisation there . I am 'people on this forum' and dislike spiteful gossip be it about Corbyn or Cameron or anybody else.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Really UJ , quite a sweeping generalisation there . I am 'people on this forum' and dislike spiteful gossip be it about Corbyn or Cameron or anybody else.

Don't matter what Dave has been up to in the past, it's now that matters, he has a few Sharp Suits, and a Spiffing Haircut.

Yes Meg - extracts from contributions on this thread from other members (i.e. people).
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

21-09-2015, 03:01 PM

Don't matter what Dave has been up to in the past, it's now that matters, he has a few Sharp Suits, and a Spiffing Haircut.
Quite so UJ and for me that applies to anyone who may be subject to malicious gossip...
Even more so when someone is cashing in on old gossip to score points or to make money.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 03:40 PM

Double standards again - Jeremy was a member of certain organisations and said a number of things some time ago and the press castigate him unmercifully for it. Dave does 'drugs' and takes part in bestiality orgies and people want to sweep that under the carpet merely because it happened a long time ago.
Dave took part in beastiality orgies, What xxxxxxx dogs, sheep and horses, give me a break.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Oh - what a laugh you gave me - smashing
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

21-09-2015, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Dave took part in beastiality orgies, What xxxxxxx dogs, sheep and horses, give me a break.
According to the article it was a pig.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 04:12 PM

According to the article it was a pig.
Perhaps the translation got blurred over time , was it a pig or an old grunter? (guilty) The "Hogs Head" in hand bear I....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top