Join for free
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 07:56 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Think I will sit in a corner and watch this show.....I'd soon be put in a corner anyway for misbehaving.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Don't worry I have been practicing to push Judd around..... and if he doesn't behave it may be over Beachy Head!

Can I help you Twink? Please . . please . . pretty please . .

Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 10:15 PM

It really is easy to become Last to Post.

Simply let the natives try to push each other off a cliff, and voila!

This door stays open.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 11:16 PM

Ah, but we are not trying to push each other off RN, just the Judster.

Whichever female wins will still be a victory for the ladies team, we can't have any of those pesky men triumph over us, else we'll never hear the end of it.

Can you imagine? They'd all be down the pub, back slapping and congratulating each other, and making our lives a misery for ever more.
Nah, aint gonna happen.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ah, but we are not trying to push each other off RN, just the Judster.

Whichever female wins will still be a victory for the ladies team, we can't have any of those pesky men triumph over us, else we'll never hear the end of it.

Can you imagine? They'd all be down the pub, back slapping and congratulating each other, and making our lives a misery for ever more.
Nah, aint gonna happen.
I for one won't be down the pub, I'll do my celebrating in here with a bottle of summat or other while keeping one eye on the door to prevent you wimmin trying to get in again even though you've been beaten.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-07-2018, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I for one won't be down the pub, I'll do my celebrating in here with a bottle of summat or other while keeping one eye on the door to prevent you wimmin trying to get in again even though you've been beaten.

Oh dear, there there, poor Judd.

You'll be alright, I'm sure there's worse fantasies you could have than merely dreaming about beating us highly intelligent, articulate and beautiful ladies.

You will see the error of your ways once it cools down again my dear. I'll get the nurse.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 01:09 AM

Time for beddy byes

Right Now
upstate New York US

07-07-2018, 02:47 AM

Aw, just as well the creatures are all tucked in for the night.
Time for me to get acquainted with this place in peace and quiet.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 08:31 AM

Good morning ladies 👋 sorry to have to assume full control at this early hour but I felt the need to give you a rest from your labours. So just find a cool shady spot and enjoy the day. 😇
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
Good morning ladies 👋 sorry to have to assume full control at this early hour but I felt the need to give you a rest from your labours. So just find a cool shady spot and enjoy the day. 😇
Oh thank you Tezza! However we ladies find it fairly cool on LTP, but if you want to make us a cool drink we would appreciate it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top