Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:14 PM

Re: Philip

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I really can't be doing with this serf like devotion to a family that has done NOTHING to earn its exalted position but win the lottery of birth.
They don't work .
They have invented the words ' the firm ' to make it appear they have proper jobs.
They are a self indulgent family of weathly not very bright people .
Yes they are quite amusing in a soap opera sort of way it's keeps the gullible masses amused but no more than that .
They are an expensive indulgence.

( I am more like UJ than I thought )
She, Lizthat is was appointed but god mate, don’t mock or god will strike you down! Or sumfink
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:15 PM

Individually, I don't wish them any ill will; but I'd like to see the monarchy abolished.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
She, Luz that is was appointed but god mate, don’t mock or god will strike you down! Or sumfink
Well if there is a God hes a darn unfair one
To those who have more shall be given plus the slimy adoration of the peasants.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Well if there is a God hes a darn unfair one
To those who have more shall be given plus the slimy adoration of the peasants.
You are getting above your station mate, just remember you are neither royalty or the ruling class, you is a peasant like us lot albeit a middle class one
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

05-04-2018, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Individually, I don't wish them any ill will; but I'd like to see the monarchy abolished.
I agree, their time has come and gone, they are no longer relevant, not that they have been for the last 100 years
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Lol. It did seem like I was coming on a bit too strong there didn't it?
You coming on strong ---- Never:
Mind you I like a man that comes on strong.Makes me feel all fluttery.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I think after a couple of good threads, Tara is trying to fit in with the general public more than she has tried to do in the past and that is commendable. I for one enjoyed those last few threads as they were uncharacteristically on our wavelength.
Unfortunately, sticking up for the Royal Family won't do her any favours as she is from the same plateau.

No, they don't "work". They don't know the meaning of the word. They were suits and they "visit".
They don't have kids to feed and clothe and they don't have chapped fingers or bad backs. They have Rolls Royces and helicopters. That isn't "work"!
Thats right look at that Scrounger Andrew for a start travels everywhere in a helicopter!!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top