Join for free
Page 22 of 246 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 > Last »
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 04:54 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I think I want a job cleaning mirrors.
It’s something I could really see myself doing.

Good One Mr P!!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 11:34 AM

"The hardest thing about flying is the ground"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 11:39 AM

"The hardest thing about flying is the ground"
That's very true.

A lot of people labour under the misapprehension that if you fall from a great height you will be killed.

It's not true.

You'll only die when you hit the ground.

But I bet it's exciting and what a wonderful view.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That's very true.

A lot of people labour under the misapprehension that if you fall from a great height you will be killed.

It's not true.

You'll only die when you hit the ground.

But I bet it's exciting and what a wonderful view.
We must try that sometime.

The strong young man at the construction site was bragging that he could outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of one of the older workmen.

After several minutes, the older worker had had enough. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is," he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that outbuilding that you won't be able to wheel back." "You're on, old man," the braggart replied. "Let's see what you got."

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right. Get in."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 01:52 PM

We must try that sometime.

The strong young man at the construction site was bragging that he could outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of one of the older workmen.

After several minutes, the older worker had had enough. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is," he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that outbuilding that you won't be able to wheel back." "You're on, old man," the braggart replied. "Let's see what you got."

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right. Get in."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 01:58 PM

Two aerials meet on a roof, fall in love get married. The ceremony wasn't much but the reception was brilliant.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-03-2019, 02:00 PM

Q: What do the films The Sixth Sense and Titanic have in common?

A: Icy dead people
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 10:12 PM

Glasgow university has been evacuated as police investigate a suspicious package.

Turns out it was a salad.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Glasgow university has been evacuated as police investigate a suspicious package.

Turns out it was a salad.

I'm not surprised.

I was led to believe that the Weegies survive on only haggis, neeps, tatties and deep-fried mars bars.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 11:00 PM

Must be cold today, I've just seen a Scouser with his hands in his own pockets.

Page 22 of 246 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top