Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 06:52 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, a blowy old night here but still mild and chance of a shower later.

Just a trip to the woods with the dogs for us first thing then we will be visiting our eldest son and family for lunch at Leicester.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 07:19 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

I'm just coming to the end of a cold, and want to do something useful but not too energetic, so I'm catching up with a few odds & ends -

About two days of washing up
finishing a couple of half - read magazines
Write a couple of letters to friends

You get the idea
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 07:26 AM

Good morning everybody.

I had another night od coughing & sneezing! I spent most of yesterday in bed pampering myself - reading & watching DVD's.
Looks like I'll be doing the same again today!

So much for Echinacea then I've been taking it since last October to ward off winter bugs!!

I'm back to, my bed now. I only got up for a hot drink and to say good morning.

Have a good day all.
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 08:15 AM

Good morning folks, hope you had a better night than me. who knows, I may have a better day, I am so glad to be a member here good place to go for some therapy. Hope you have a good day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 08:19 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another one with a cold here so not doing much today.

Very strong winds forecast for later as well.

Have a good day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 08:31 AM

Good morning everyone .
On this the first day of the rest of ours lives .
Haven't got out of bed yet .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning all you people with Colds and Pains, look after yourselves.
I too have a bad cough and sneezing.

Its dry and quite mild outside.

Coco has been out this morning with me, making sure that there are no other Cats in her garden. We missed Mousy this morning because I got up late, my Husband saw him though.

Off to do our weekly shopping this morning at 10am.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone mild and windy here and it has dried up the ground so for once I didn't need to wash Chloe's legs after her early walk.

Not a lot planned, I enjoy being able to potter with nothing I really have to do , one of the joys of being retired.

Enjoy your day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:32 AM

Good morning everyone.

It is rather wild here too - but I find that exhilarating - might wrap up and go for a long walk to blow the cobwebs out of my brain!

Have a lovely day.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:36 AM

Good morning all. Mud mud mud here can't quite see the glorious side of it yet Poodle clipping later on introduced the ciippers yesterday and no adverse reaction so hoping it's going to be fairly calm procedure.

Church was interesting earlier, we seem to have found a new premises but the echo seemed to put people off standing up to speak, hearing your voice come back to you you you you was a bit strange

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top